Sign in to follow this  
Minipops

530mb steam workshop update today.

ya i guess it could be map updates, i dunno. I never gave my workshop downloads a second thought because none of the workshop content is used in any servers that i frequent to my knowledge.

if they update something you are subscribed to, you will get the update too...

also, if you unsubscribed it will give you the update, in that case, it will erase from you computer the mod

SDK update went out yesterday (And there may be a small fix today.), but I don't know that that would impact your client directly. May be that one of your mods updated for v11 after that though, as EA_SUCKS mentioned.

50 minutes ago, EA_SUCKS said:

NICE, new SDK :D

hoping to see mods being updated and new ones

Been away for awhile, what are the top mods being played right now besides the obvious Post Scriptum?  Can't wait to get back into the sdk again and Im close to being set up, good news.

19 hours ago, XRobinson said:

Been away for awhile, what are the top mods being played right now besides the obvious Post Scriptum?  Can't wait to get back into the sdk again and Im close to being set up, good news.

There aren't really analytics for it, so this is anecdotal, but I'd say the deathmatch mod is getting some love recently, Forest Air and Finkarus (maps) are also popular. For awhile, there was a helicopter mod that was really popular. A lot of mods have been in a bit of a holding pattern waiting to update for a11 though.

We've also been enjoying checking out some of the new training maps people have been producing, including some of the night ones. Tenax (spelling might be off) has a neat one that includes a night mode, Assi put out one for Mumblerines, and Nano (video god) has one out there too.

Looking forward to seeing what wasti and Squad BR team come up with too.