chaz69

Taliban and RKG's

What happened to the Taliban and RKG's?  I miss them dearly.

The Taliban models were old placehoders from the start of Squad that were no where near the quality standard of these new models. The new ones are meant to represent a more generic insurgent faction rather than resembling any one group from any area.

The RKG-3 had a lot of replication issues that meant it wouldn't actually damage vehicles a lot of the time so it was temporarily removed while being fixed. I have seen some talk about it already being fixed but waiting to be reimplemented.

i can understand the placeholders lol.  It was awesome to fight against the bearded ninjas. I hated and loved the RKG's. 

Absolute deterrent for vehicles attempting to  slide all up inside populated areas BF3/4 style. lol

I KNEW I wasn't crazy! I thought I remembered anti-tank grenades in the Raider kit, I can't wait for them to be back.

13 hours ago, NOISEMAKER said:

I KNEW I wasn't crazy! I thought I remembered anti-tank grenades in the Raider kit, I can't wait for them to be back.

I love them too the sound thy make ;-) i use them on vehicles and on infantry on the other side of the wall to scare them ;-)

The PPSH is the only thing that makes me play with that role now days.