short story: every sound (firearm, vehicle, mortar, etc) my game freeze for 1 sec, my fps drops from 60/70 to 5/10 and freezes for half a second...

Everytime someone fire a weapon, granade, mortars, vehicle firing, etc (you get the idea), my fps drops at least 30/40 fps and sometimes more...when a couple of guys are shooting or an AR is supressing its worst...30mm same... from 60/70 fps to 5/10 fps for 1 or 2 sec and freezes. Depending on the map its even worst...before v11 was better, altho 30mm or striker sounds would kill my fps,  but now in v11 its everything.

* Ive already tried clear cache multiple times.

*tried low graphics and efects, low sound quality, low everything.

* ive reinstall the game from scratch.

* reinstall sound drivers, graphic drivers, and updated them.

* ultimatly ive tried fresh install of OS Windows 10 home.

nothing solved the problem.

my rig

cpu  i5 7600k @4.6ghz

gpu  RX480 4gb

ram  16gb ram @2400 ghz

os  Windows 10

paging file set to automatic manage by Windows.

mobo gigabyte z-270

game and windows on SSD

Im playing at 1080p.

My temperatures are fine, cpu around 60/65 celsius ingame.

Any ideas? 

Posted (edited)

Did you try to verify the integrity of game files. If you overcloked your cpu or gpu, try to use without oc. I had this kind of problem but it happened rarely. And lowering the audio quality fixed my problem.

Edited by kriptkori

hey Kriptkori, yes i ve tried that, and i ve lowered the audio quality, no changes. still bugged

ty for the response

Do you use any external Sound device like USB doongle in combination with Headset ??

Posted (edited)

i think i ve fixed it, played a couple of times and didnt had any problem...

possible solution here:

a couple of days ago i ve noticed that my cpu speed (ghz) was dropping a lot when this sound related fps drops where happening...so i ve researched a little and found some things you could do to fix this throttling issues...

went to the BIOS and searched for any enhaced C1 or Enhaced Intel Speedstep Technology and disable it...if you have doubts just google your motherboard or the bios info to be safe...or search how to fix this drops in cpu speed...

After that, my overall fps seems little bit lower, but without any sound related drops...

i ll keep testing and will let u know if its completly fix in a couple of days.

ty all.

Edited by Primo_rafa