BOISS we need to bring back insurgency, I think most of us can agree that conventional vs non conventional forces  in game modes like AAS is to unbalanced 

30 minutes ago, thenetwork473 said:

BOISS we need to bring back insurgency, I think most of us can agree that conventional vs non conventional forces  in game modes like AAS is to unbalanced 

Agree .

They need to work on Insurgency again before it's worth playing, it's pretty broken ATM and a sure fire way to clear servers. But, I'd love to see a revamped version of it back in rotation. 

Insurgency was the best game mode in PR, I desperately want this in Squad.

Have to admit insurgency is the connoisseurs choice of game mode ... Well in pr it was the best mode .. what was so wrong with it in squad ? I missed the time it was in rotation 

Edited by SL Gir

Not entirely sure of the negativity here. It does need a look at, for sure, and some mechanics and big overhauls could be done - but I've had some absolutely brilliant maps on insurgency mode. The fact that the places are not determined at the start cane make it an entirely different proposition to anything else in the game, as there is genuine room for completely different approaches, subterfuge, much more organic planning needs and so on.

35 minutes ago, TheRed said:

The fact that the places are not determined at the start cane make it an entirely different proposition to anything else 

My game mode called flag drop is pretty dynamic .. on phone now so can't link easily but just an idea in forums now but I hope to learn to mod it 

I'll have a look.

For me, I personally like to play modes that have some semblance of believability. Obviously we all know it's not real, but, as an example, I'd rather play a game where I inhabit a soldier tracking down insurgent caches than having to play a game of CTF, if that makes sense. Anything within that 'real-ish' sphere that also makes for a great mode, go for it!

The way it plays in Squad is sort of like random Invasion with both sides being in scramble mode for most of the time. The Insurgents don't get much time to set up defenses usually and it's generally a meatgrinder for the conventional forces. The last spawn is usually in a disappointing place for one side or the other, either 100m from the cache they just lost for the defenders, or all the way on the other side of the map for the attackers. It's an oddly unsatisfactory gametype, and I didn't play PR enough to compare the 2 versions and offer suggestions. All I know is no one really enjoys it when it comes up in rotation, we just put up with it. 

It would be really cool if there was an AAS map where at the last point you had to not only cap the flag but also destroy a cache similar to the Push or Skirmish modes in the game Insurgency.

I don't think they are going to do somting with the game modes at the moment.

but I find that Al basrah has good balance for INS vs USA/GB.