It seems the latest patch has made bandaging a bit more troublesome than before. Frequently I have to dance around the body with sometimes a complete failure to actually be able to bandage. I didn't realize we'd had a patch when starting playing today and hadn't cleared the cache so not sure if that will cure it.

Sometimes it looks like the body shown as if it were in a completely different place than a hitbox. You just have to find the hitbox, not the body. Very hard sometimes, when downed soldier is dancing breakdance down the hill.

In version V9, if I could not find a hitbox, it was enough to find and bandage a gun on the ground.

There was a subsequent fix that came out yesterday morning to address some of the medic issues. Let us know if things are still behaving super badly. (Also, I think we're back to using the body as a target for best results, not the gun -- ymmv.)

Couldn't we have both, a backup.

Posted (edited)

still bad im afraid...can take 3 or 4 times to heal yourself and still doing the medic shuffle ...

Edited by embecmom

not just medic. bandaging yourself (right click) occasional takes 5-10 attempts. possible lag problems provided my BT (my isp)

I would be so happy, if the bandaging yourself would work was also with one click and could be interrupted by any click. And it would still be 100% clear when the bandaging was completed. Some sound or icon or text. Countless times I thought I was already bandaged and guess what ...

yea fix that damn self-bandaging bug... ¬¬

bled out few times already becaus this wont work...

Yeah, confirming the self-bandaging bug is still there and being worked on. (There's also probably a joke about medical patches not working in there...)

I'm habing trouble fimding players willing to play medic because bandaging is so inconsistent. Oh well more lats and frags for me.

Sometimes after the revive, the player is hiding underground - in front of me. The circle is his head. When he moves, I see him normally then.

sq_med001.jpg

A.11 has brought about the field bandage bug.  Your field bandage has a 100% fail rate on first time use.

The only way to avoid this, is to start to use it, cancel, then use it again.  You are guaranteed to have it work the 2nd time.  Then, the only issue you have to deal with is those wasted seconds to get the 100% failure rate out of the way and you bleed out.

2 hours ago, kuracino said:

You think bug reporting is something bad? Developers need to know what the players bothers most. If we were silent, they would not have anything to fix.

Yes my friend you are right.We must report the problems in game and many of us will especially me.

The medic is not working again,it was working before this new update and then something happened and now bandaging is not working proporly.

It is dissapoint not when you a medic and trying to get people up and its not working and you need to do it a couple of times and end up shot.

The main proplem and raging on my desk is when i am wonded and bleading and i try to bandage my self but in vain and bleed out,now that pisses me off.

And to top it all now the LAT and HAT has SKS as thear main weapon but 3 frag rockets and one heat can you make that kit even more useless now why not give them just a hand gun or better yet dont give them just the RPG.

This is why the forum exists we talk about problems solutions what some of us like what some of us do not like and so on.

The thing that matters is that the developers actually read and do something about it.

Go try to suggest something in BF series games. 

On 5/23/2018 at 7:46 AM, embecmom said:

still bad im afraid...can take 3 or 4 times to heal yourself and still doing the medic shuffle ...

Yep...nothing worst than patching yourself only to find out you haven't patched yourself....

I found a workaround for bandaging yourself. When you start to bandage yourself, simply double click the right mouse button, and hold down on the second click until the animation is finished. 

5 hours ago, Font said:

I found a workaround for bandaging yourself. When you start to bandage yourself, simply double click the right mouse button, and hold down on the second click until the animation is finished. 

Some folks have success interrupting the first animation, then restarting the bandage as well.

The team is working on a fix; we know it's super frustrating right now, especially since medics haven't had it particularly easy of late, but we appreciate your patience!