Sign in to follow this  
_randombullet

Better get out of Alpha quick

Posted (edited)

Battlefield games are fun for a month or two, after that it's back to Squad which i've played since way before it even came on steam. So i highly doubt that it matters. People already bought Squad, it really doesn't matter if a few people play other games, which they do all the time.

Literally no point to this thread lol...

Edited by Guan_Yu007

15 minutes ago, _randombullet said:

BF is going to take a lot of players from this fan base. Cya

Squad isn't competing with BF .... The fan base is different the scope of the game is different .... The only common thing they have is the genre , squad provides a tactical team based more realistic aproch while battlefield suits the casual market . 

13 minutes ago, Erdogan GoatDictator said:

BF is for children.
Squad is the real thing.
Within 2 years when everything is finished, then there is nothing better for the adult player

You know i've heard that the next game would have a WW2 setting , these bastred ...... They want to recycle assets and mechanics from battlefield 1 to put less effort in thier work !! It's slowly becoming more like the call of duty formula !! And here i once thought that they are somewhat better , RIP battlefield .

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Erdogan GoatDictator said:

BF is for children.
Squad is the real thing.
Within 2 years when everything is finished, then there is nothing better for the adult player

Did you forget Squad is BFs baby? Dont be a homer guys. BF WILL take players from Squad. Book it. OWI needs to step it up because BF isnt the only competition coming out this year.

Edited by _randombullet

4 minutes ago, _randombullet said:

Did you forget Squad is BFs baby? Dont be a homer guys. BF WILL take players from Squad. Book it. OWI needs to step it up because BF isnt the only competition coming out this year.

So you are suggesting to realese an unfinished product just to comepete with other first person shooters huh ? 

Looks like you weren't here when bf4 was realesed at a grabage state just becuase of competion.

1 minute ago, L0cation said:

So you are suggesting to realese an unfinished product just to comepete with other first person shooters huh ? 

Looks like you weren't here when bf4 was realesed at a grabage state just becuase of competion.

Im suggesting they step up the development because Squad will be a niche game left in the dust. I love Squad to death but it is what it is. If they dont care about money then they should continue the pace they are going right now.

1 minute ago, _randombullet said:

Im suggesting they step up the development because Squad will be a niche game left in the dust. I love Squad to death but it is what it is. If they dont care about money then they should continue the pace they are going right now.

It's not like they are taking thier time on purpose bro , it's a small team let them do thier thing , i understand your concerns .... So if you like this game so much give it the time it needs , while all the triple A retarded cashgrabing cooperate evil juggernuts fight on who can make more money at a givin time , squad will stay loyal to it's fan base and the devs will make choices that favor the player , not their own pocket .

I was a BF fan for well over a decade, then they turned their back on their fanbase and embraced the COD kids. If BF takes people from this game, I call it a net positive.