10 hours ago, LaughingJack said:

watched the vid three times to be certain (in my mind) first two shots go right, the second one went left, none appear to be headshots, certainly not 'dead-on'.

Yeh, watching in full screen in 0.5 speed 
- First Shot, Right
- Second shot, Right
- Third shot, appears to by high to the left a little of the enemies pack.

On 2018-05-21 at 9:58 PM, H4ilToTheKing said:

If I wanted to see curving bullets, I'd watch wanted.  I hear him walking up to the corner.  Shoots me before he even comes around the corner.

Could easily have been a ping spike or something . Everything looks good but one single UDP packet got lost on the way to your computer. Remember UDP which is the fastest protocol and I believe is used for gaming (or maybe something even more specialized) is connectionless and there are no ACKs that the packet got through. Commonly some packets may be lost or dumped by different routers whose buffers overflowed or something on the way. Result could be your computer didn't see what the server saw and suddenly your computer saw what the server saw and it saw that the server thought you were dead already. Like someone said. If you are going to sit playing via the internet things like this will once in a while, mostly not exactly while shooting maybe but still. I say you were unlucky. If you wanna be lucky all the time you should play on a private LAN with a local server and your local dudes only. 

If I wanted to see curving bullets, I'd watch wanted.  I hear him walking up to the corner.  Shoots me before he even comes around the corner.

Could easily have been a ping spike or something . Everything looks good but one single UDP packet got lost on the way to your computer. Remember UDP which is the fastest protocol and I believe is used for gaming (or maybe something even more specialized) is connectionless and there are no ACKs that the packet got through. Commonly some packets may be lost or dumped by different routers whose buffers overflowed or something on the way. Result could be your computer didn't see what the server saw and suddenly your computer saw what the server saw and it saw that the server thought you were dead already. Like someone said. If you are going to sit playing via the internet things like this will once in a while, mostly not exactly while shooting maybe but still. I say you were unlucky. If you wanna be lucky all the time you should play on a private LAN with a local server and your local dudes only. 

Funny thing is I actually have trouble submitting this reply right now. Haha. 

Also never play on a wifi. It has too high latency and packet loss. Basically it sucks. 

Funny thing is I actually have trouble submitting this reply right now. Haha. 

Also never play on a wifi. It has too high latency and packet loss. Basically it sucks.