unfrail

FPS Graph With 30m/End of Round Average

It would be interesting if the game during Alpha included an average FPS report that we can submit along with our system specs.

The game is probably not optimized sufficiently to say at this point, but I would personally like to see the data, and if it was built in then it would make for more accurate comparison.

How about a .clog file?

Not sure what this is specifically. Google refers to something warthunder does, and a pentest tool of some sorts.

I would be too embarrassed to share mine. Lol.

Eh. Really, the way the game scales with resolution downsampling, I think theres quite a spread of "playable" hardware out there. Nothing wrong with having priorities other than CPU components :)

Not sure what this is specifically. Google refers to something warthunder does, and a pentest tool of some sorts.

Eh. Really, the way the game scales with resolution downsampling, I think theres quite a spread of "playable" hardware out there. Nothing wrong with having priorities other than CPU components :)

Yeah, WT does it. The file basically contains all the information about the game from the last session.