kev2go

Jenses range ( what happened to US an RUS)

Posted (edited)

While its great you can now test UK and EAstern Europe Milita Faction what about US/RUS factions?

These team options don't seem to be available in the shooting range anymore

Edited by kev2go

I hope that in the future we will have a "theme" based firing range for every faction with the maps that suit thier usuall conflict landscape , with informative texts of information about every assst  , weapon , and vehicle of every faction , maybe even a voiced tutorial stage that will teach players all the basic keys and functionality , from being a regualr rifleman all the way to how to use heavy assets and being a squad leader .

Posted (edited)

It would be good if SL could place the map marks on Jensen's Range. For mortar training. And also a few Tekkies randomly placed on the map. If they disappeared from the map when mortar shooting, so one would find he could control mortars perfectly.

Or 10 Tekkies on 100-1000 range? Then, training RPG, SPG, GL would be much more fun.

Is there anyone who has not tried to massacre that big cluster of vehicles  with mortars on this map? :D

Edited by kuracino

8 hours ago, L0cation said:

I hope that in the future we will have a "theme" based firing range for every faction with the maps that suit thier usuall conflict landscape , with informative texts of information about every assst  , weapon , and vehicle of every faction , maybe even a voiced tutorial stage that will teach players all the basic keys and functionality , from being a regualr rifleman all the way to how to use heavy assets and being a squad leader .

Good idea, as well as having typical ai enemy soldiers and their vics as targets on the range so you a new player can both learn to identify them and practice destroying them. I know we now have the little models to see weak points, but to then have the real ones out at range as targets. Moving would be great, but even on turntables. 

3 hours ago, LugNut said:

Good idea, as well as having typical ai enemy soldiers and their vics as targets on the range so you a new player can both learn to identify them and practice destroying them. I know we now have the little models to see weak points, but to then have the real ones out at range as targets. Moving would be great, but even on turntables. 

Yea nice one ! Let's make the tutorial as fun as a single player mission :P

12 hours ago, kev2go said:

IF thats the case how does one access the other firing range? in main menu theres only 1 option

Use the console , and type "admin.changemap"the name of the map" i think .

13 hours ago, L0cation said:

Use the console , and type "admin.changemap"the name of the map" i think .

ahh thanks

I tried Mendes range v2.

don't know if this has been reported yet but but there are a bunch of classes that are grey and if you select classchsnge from an ammo box the game crashes. seems you can only spawn in

yeah thanks kev, we fixed that for the next patch, my bad, i placed a US ammo crate that was not correct.

the RU crate/kits should work fine though