Sign in to follow this  
Minipops

Serious Issue

I just finished a game that was an utter disaster for my side because we were held hostage during the staging phase by someone who thought it was cool to spam his proximity talk key with loud rap music. The result was the inability to communicate and co-ordinate a plan of attack. No one was able to do anything about the offender. This was the worst experience I've had in Squad to date. A individual mute player feature needs to be added. And i don't mean in squads, i mean the ability for anyone to mute anyone they find to be abusing the coms. A vote to kick function is also badly needed at this point because that 1 individual ruined that game from the staging phase on. If we can't have the tools to police the server with public voting when there is no admin present than this game has the potential to be a complete shit show. As the game i just played was.

hold tab, click the speak icon

also play on servers who have admins, they will not tolerate that.

also... rap music needs listeners

Hoping to make this mute button more obvious in the future UI, as the scoreboard might not be the first place people look for a button like this.

Also sometimes the mute button is not reliable, working on that...

18 hours ago, fuzzhead said:

Hoping to make this mute button more obvious in the future UI, as the scoreboard might not be the first place people look for a button like this.

Yeah I remember muting a player and still hearing him.

is mute only working for squad comms and not local?  never seems to work on local.

A vote kick is needed regardless of a mute function. There are hab tker's and others that purposly take vehicles and and drive them to the far reaches of the map and leave them......

20 hours ago, fuzzhead said:

Scoreboard is always the first place I look because thats how it was on most console games when I was younger I guess

On 5/18/2018 at 6:30 AM, suds said:

also... rap music needs listeners

rap music needs to die, utter garbage.