L0cation

Team commitment .

Hi guys ! how are you ? so i would like to share my thoughts on how to improve the minimap function when it comes to team commitment . The Minimap is a great tool , but sometimes it could harm the game by giving "too much knowledge" , So the  problem i would like to address is the problem where , sometimes a player joins a team , mid game , the first thing he sees it's the huge minimap , with all friendly locations , map markers , rallys and FOBs , then he tries to join a squad and sees that there isn't any squad he can play in ( some are speaking in their native language and some are locked ) , or maybe his friend joined the other team ( although this problem might be solved with a pre-team-up feature ) - so the player decides to change a team , but by this time he already saw too much .

so my suggestion would be a "team commitment" option , the first thing the player , sees it's the squads , the main spawn point at base , and the amount of tickets , only after he chooses a squad , and he is certain he would like to commit to his team only then he would push the "team commitment" button and then the minimap will show , and he'll be able to play regulary without the ability to team switch

please let me know what you think guys .

Edited by L0cation

I'll join the server. I see locked squads meaningless. I do not see any of our HUB. I see no one defends the last taken flag. I'm trying to switch to another team. Impossible. I'm disconnecting from server. 

It's no fun to be in a very weak or strong team. The best ones are always games that ends like 20:0 (not 385 : -20).

1 hour ago, kuracino said:

I'll join the server. I see locked squads meaningless. I do not see any of our HUB. I see no one defends the last taken flag. I'm trying to switch to another team. Impossible. I'm disconnecting from server. 

It's no fun to be in a very weak or strong team. The best ones are always games that ends like 20:0 (not 385 : -20).

Are trying to switch for the winnig team ?? You never switch to winnig team ! That's childish bro ! You always stay in the team that is getting thier ass kicked any try to help them win ! That's why you shouldn't get to see that state of the game and if your team losses you try again next round xD .

I still acknowledge your problem as a real issue though .... That's why we need a team scrambling option that would scramble every player the isn't playing in a group with his friends !