Tommy

Brit medic requesting forgrip stand thingy!

Is there a reason the British medic got the bum end on rifle distribution?  Can they not at least get the same as the Officer iron-sight rifle, that has the forgrip/bi-pod attachment?

Just seems a bit rough to get this versions, considering the rush for everyone to grab the medic kit over all others!!

Thanks.

I think the issue is that then the british medic might be too good in cqb. Foregrip full auto was taken away from the american medic for the same reason.

Posted (edited)

I would say that after the official release of V11 US is now much stronger than UK in regards to infantry weapons, that the UK infantry simply losses to US counterparts in regards to sights and recoil. The foregrip rifle role is completely pointless, as deploying the foregrip bipod only eliminates the aimming sway rather than the recoil, but the absence of magnified optic makes this function pointless.

Why not just give deployable foregrip to all L85 rifles and make them harder to control than M4 when not deployed. This would make it more unique and interesting to play UK faction. 

Edited by Noobgamer

#Bringbackthesusat

Please bring back the susat instead of the acog for some brit weapons.

On 5/17/2018 at 3:42 PM, Noobgamer said:

I would say that after the official release of V11 US is now much stronger than UK in regards to infantry weapons, that the UK infantry simply losses to US counterparts in regards to sights and recoil. The foregrip rifle role is completely pointless, as deploying the foregrip bipod only eliminates the aimming sway rather than the recoil, but the absence of magnified optic makes this function pointless.

Why not just give deployable foregrip to all L85 rifles and make them harder to control than M4 when not deployed. This would make it more unique and interesting to play UK faction. 

are you mad ? the recoil on the rifle right now is already feeling unnatural, giving the weight of the L85A2 is much heavy than the M4, the recoil should be more controllable even when bipod not deploy, what i suggest is reducing the bounciness, swaying of gun whenever shot taken, and for the foregrip is pretty much useless anyway if UK is on offensive side, as they alway on constant move. 

I think the best option for UK is reducing recoil sway and added the SUSAT to all infantry weapon and only reserved high end optic like ACOG for limited used, and if that not consider balance to the dev, they can get taken the foregrip away if they want. It really annoying to see brit  infantry fighting with no optic

9 hours ago, zacki1i23 said:

are you mad ? the recoil on the rifle right now is already feeling unnatural, giving the weight of the L85A2 is much heavy than the M4, the recoil should be more controllable even when bipod not deploy, what i suggest is reducing the bounciness, swaying of gun whenever shot taken, and for the foregrip is pretty much useless anyway if UK is on offensive side, as they alway on constant move. 

I think the best option for UK is reducing recoil sway and added the SUSAT to all infantry weapon and only reserved high end optic like ACOG for limited used, and if that not consider balance to the dev, they can get taken the foregrip away if they want. It really annoying to see brit  infantry fighting with no optic

L85 is already the most controllable gun in game, the problem with the British faction is the lack of uniqueness, that they are basically a discounted US faction. My solution would be to give all L85 deployable bipods and reflex/holo sight, but nerf their machineguns and sharpshooter rifle. That being said, the current US faction setup is not healthy at all, that basically the firepower of the entire squad can heavily depend on the two optic machinegunners on some maps making US machinegunners too much of a game-changing factor. 

On 5/17/2018 at 3:32 AM, Tommy said:

Is there a reason the British medic got the bum end on rifle distribution?  Can they not at least get the same as the Officer iron-sight rifle, that has the forgrip/bi-pod attachment?

Just seems a bit rough to get this versions, considering the rush for everyone to grab the medic kit over all others!!

Thanks.

Grip pod?

Many player has been complained so much about this, it just feel so unnatural to see British soldier used ironsight, i'm not gonna play squad on vanilla server again until they deceide to listen to their player and add the God damm optic for British soldier, i think it so selfish for the dev to act like this, i remember how people got hyped for the British soldier before they got released, everyone was all wishes for the Elcan or at least ACOG  & SUSAT and here we got IRONSIGHT !!!

Edited by zacki1i23

On 19/7/2018 at 3:06 PM, YuriIsLoveYuriIsLife said:

god good please just at least give all riflemen optics

i can stay completely fine if they goes to the 2005, removed all the gripod but give us SUSAT & ACOG but i really don t like the way they used iron-sight in mixed with gripod, it look unnatural as ****

On 17/5/2018 at 3:42 PM, Noobgamer said:

Completely agree with you, gripod + ironsight just useless

On ‎17‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 10:39 AM, Sparcany said:

I think the issue is that then the british medic might be too good in cqb. Foregrip full auto was taken away from the american medic for the same reason.

Well if that´s the reason then I think that´s a big mistake. You´re basically making the medics more fragile thus making the whole squad more fragile. Next update is supossed to come with mechanics to make squads more durable if they stick around,...well thay might start by making the medics more durable by giving them a weapon that allows them to defend themselves in CQB.

On 9/30/2018 at 3:36 AM, Nightingale87 said:

Well if that´s the reason then I think that´s a big mistake. You´re basically making the medics more fragile thus making the whole squad more fragile. Next update is supossed to come with mechanics to make squads more durable if they stick around,...well thay might start by making the medics more durable by giving them a weapon that allows them to defend themselves in CQB.

It's probably just a temporary measure to make medics balanced across all the factions.

The fact on the US side they all have either red dots or ACOGs, and in the British Army every rifle has a SUSAT on it should only be fair they get them in game, also can would the ability to be able to take off the red dot on Russian Medics as I hate the sight and prefer the iron sights.