Sign in to follow this  
Jahnboza

My Suggestions

1. I have mouse thumb button 4 as my push to talk for squad. It would be nice if I could use it for both squad and local, and then be able to use a hot key (ex. ctrl Y) to switch between squad and local. So I can still use the same button for push to talk. 

For example: I press ctrl-y, and on the screen it says squad channel. So when I press my push to talk it allows me to talk only to my squad. If I press ctrl-y again, it will say local channel on the screen. So when I press my thumb mouse push to talk button it will only work for local. Basically, I want to be able to use the same push to talk button for every channel, but then be able to choose with a hot key which channel i'm on. I hope this makes sense.

2. Have a hot key for auto run. So when you press a certain key, it will continue your character forward sprinting.

3. Allow us to swim

4. Allow us (if we so choose) to be able to put the compass on the top of the screen instead of the bottom.

More Suggestions Will Be Added...

Unless they change the whole VOIP system to be selectable-channels based as you mentioned, I wouldn't keep your hopes up for #1. You can actually solve it yourself if you're willing to put in a bit of effort. Here would be my suggestion:

• Research and learn a bit about AutoHotKey
  • Unbind your Mouse 4 button from the game
  • Create a script that emulates the various channel button pushes on Mouse 4 when you cycle (or use hot keys for simplicity) through the channels on your AHK script. 

You would literally have the solution detailed in #1 but wouldn't have to wait for the devs, and you could customize it as much as you want ^_^

#2 already exists, it is a double-tap function found in the gameplay options if I'm not mistaken. You could also easily accomplish the same with another AHK script if you don't like to double tap keys.