please disable being able to turn on vehicles during staging phase

way too many people driving in circles and running people down, plus it would be more organized and add more to adrenaline during the initial battle

run someone down remove the driver kit prior to start..that would sort out the numpties...  why do the rest have to be punished becuase a select few as usual are twats...

18 minutes ago, Sparcany said:

Running over blueberries is 90% of the fun though.

lol ..you cant even have  decent knife fight... 

Posted (edited)

These engine sounds only unnecessarily interrupt the song selection of local DJ's in proximity voice chat. :D

Edited by kuracino

3 hours ago, embecmom said:

run someone down remove the driver kit prior to start..that would sort out the numpties...  why do the rest have to be punished becuase a select few as usual are twats...

how is this punishing anyone? you can still claim vehicles and enter them, just not start the engine, thats my idea

because you want to stop everyone from using the vehicles even those that dont run people over and drive to the hold line, not just the people that run them over... so if people run others over then they get their kit removed so only the people that are spoiling it for others get impacted.

1 hour ago, embecmom said:

because you want to stop everyone from using the vehicles even those that dont run people over and drive to the hold line, not just the people that run them over... so if people run others over then they get their kit removed so only the people that are spoiling it for others get impacted.

thats not what I want dude :)

On 16/05/2018 at 3:01 AM, EA_SUCKS said:

please disable being able to turn on vehicles during staging phase

way too many people driving in circles and running people down, plus it would be more organized and add more to adrenaline during the initial battle

+1

Disabling vehicles isn't going to magically make pub games organized. I honestly don't know if it would change anything other than potentially causing collisions when everyone leaves their parking spots at the same time but that happens anyways.

19 hours ago, EA_SUCKS said:

thats not what I want dude :)

turning off the vehicles does exactly that so not sure what you want then.

+1 for the ease of coms. When the bradley etc start moving you have no chance of hearing the coms.

-0.5 for having nothing to do at start except drive around like a madman. 100% of rounds now I wait at least 50 seconds.