virusman

v.11 iluminate fps issue .

well.... with this new UPDATE when i play its feels like game running "slow" and not smooth like it was back in v.10 

feel is like i run the game on 23-30 fps . 

but when i check with the ingame "startFPS' it say 60-70 .

its hard to explain its feels like when u slow down a video a little bit ...sorry for this poor explanation

i tryed :

new drivers .

old drivers .

clear cashe .

switch physx to CPU ....

my setting are like the same  from 0.9 

1080p 
1.25 AA

TSAA

and the rest is on medium ...

i run the game on my 960 gtx .

i wondering  if anyone else feel this weird slowly .

this make me stop playing for now and switch to PUBG ... and i hopping for next update maybe will fix this 

Most people have much better FPS now! Have tried to upgrade? 960 is pretty minimum really 

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, ZXD_Lee said:

Most people have much better FPS now! Have tried to upgrade? 960 is pretty minimum really 

by the numbers i do have better fps . i got 70 fps ... but the "feel" is very heavy .... its  like everything i do in game is feel so heavy.. its doesnt have that sharp feel of moving and looking like in other fps games or before the update .

Edited by virusman

Virusman, for the try, try to set minimum details and minimal resolution. If it moves well, then your limiting factor is just the GPU.

1 hour ago, virusman said:

by the numbers i do have better fps . i got 70 fps ... but the "feel" is very heavy .... its  like everything i do in game is feel so heavy.. its doesnt have that sharp feel of moving and looking like in other fps games or before the update .

i agree with u, and my specs are what, i would call high-end i think.. look at my ''about'' under my profile. 

But i got the same feeling that it feels a bit heavy - and that there is a blue overlay in some maps after the update.

5 minutes ago, Sebastian Højgaard said:

i agree with u, and my specs are what, i would call high-end i think.. look at my ''about'' under my profile. 

But i got the same feeling that it feels a bit heavy - and that there is a blue overlay in some maps after the update.

yeah there is overlay of blue and green on some maps ...

but i think they just made something that blocks the "sharpness of the movement " and made everything smoothly .

but i will try to set everything to low ..

I think it is purely game related. The vehicles are gliding around like they are drifting and i've also noticed that looking to the right causes stuttering for some reason (as infantry). Looking to the left is fluent.

This, the random zooming out on deployable optics and the sitting above your turret bug are currently the most pressing issues for me.

Ok to start if you have a amd cpu then good luck, but if you dont just clear your player cache threw the settings menu in game, you need to do this after each update 

My FPS has shot up out of the roof however, I know exactly what you mean. Everything is smoother not in a fps sense. Just looking at the map you can see vehicle icons slide slightly out of place whilst moving. 

I think this has a lot to do with what the devs have done in regards to illuminating unnecessary information that didn't require to be so accurate. Creating more breathing room for our CPU's. You'll also notice the movement animations of a soldier is less twitchy. Too many calculations were being sent to the recipient that was watching another player move. This is probably why you see and feel everything slightly smoother because there are fewer calculations between movement and between those gaps has been replaced by a smooth transition, cleverly done by the devs to hide what is going on in the background.

Not many players will notice this but if you're particularly sensitive to light or dyslexic (like me) your brain will notice this more than others. 

Edited by Quadro

21 hours ago, SgtHerhi said:

...motion blur toggled on in options?

no way

22 hours ago, thenetwork473 said:

Ok to start if you have a amd cpu then good luck, but if you dont just clear your player cache threw the settings menu in game, you need to do this after each update 

i have i5 ... i alwasy clear my cashe ...

11 minutes ago, Quadro said:

My FPS has shot up out of the roof however, I know exactly what you mean. Everything is smoother not in a fps sense. Just looking at the map you can see vehicle icons slide slightly out of place whilst moving. 

I think this has a lot to do with what the devs have done in regards to illuminating unnecessary information that didn't require to be so accurate. Creating more breathing room for our CPU's. You'll also notice the movement animations of a soldier is less twitchy. Too many calculations were being sent to the recipient that was watching another player move. This is probably why you see and feel everything slightly smoother because there are fewer calculations between movement and between those gaps has been replaced by a smooth transition, cleverly done by the devs to hide what is going on in the background.

Not many players will notice this but if you're particularly sensitive to light or dyslexic (like me) your brain will notice this more than others. 

yeah i think u on something its like u feel that something should be more faster but isnt .... feels off little bit

Hmm idk man It sucks you are having FPS issues try playing the game on a ssd, I use a standard drive but it runs fine i hvae 16gb of ram gtx970 and i5-2500