Noobgamer

Improving RU optics.

Currently speaking, the 1P78 scope of the RU faction is completely inferior compared to its US and UK counterparts. For one thing, its range indicator lines are too thick making it difficult to observe bullet hit. For another, when installed on RPK-74M and PKM its lower magnification and lack of range indicators beyond 400ms are rendering RU machinegunners less useful overall. BTW, can any dev confirm whether PKM would get a new scope at all? Cause I'm pretty sure its range is wrong.

Bring back iron sights, I feel stupid when I have to play with these scopes. You can't aim sheet and some people keep praising it. I only can play recruit or crew member now.

I just have been kicked right now for killing around 20 russians in the early game as american with m4 ironsight. God I rage.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Bonnie Money said:

Bring back iron sights, I feel stupid when I have to play with these scopes. You can't aim sheet and some people keep praising it. I only can play recruit or crew member now.

I just have been kicked right now for killing around 20 russians in the early game as american with m4 ironsight. God I rage.

Ns try dude but NO. Overwhelmingly players prefer reflex sights over iron sights, and magnified scopes over reflex sights on most maps. You iron sight folks had been pushing your agenda so hard it's annoying. Wanna iron sights? Go start your own post somewhere else then. 

Edited by Noobgamer

24 minutes ago, Noobgamer said:

Ns try dude but NO. Overwhelmingly players prefer reflex sights over iron sights, and magnified scopes over reflex sights on most maps. You iron sight folks had been pushing your agenda so hard it's annoying. Wanna iron sights? Go start your own post somewhere else then. 

giphy.gif

I gotta agree with @Noobgamer on the response to Iron Sight Advocates. 

We should all be able to get along and get BOTH OPTIONS GIVEN TO US.

8 hours ago, CptDirty said:

giphy.gif

I gotta agree with @Noobgamer on the response to Iron Sight Advocates. 

We should all be able to get along and get BOTH OPTIONS GIVEN TO US.

I definitely wouldn't mind having that option, hell I wanna have the US ACOG on all rifles. 

just coz i like to stir the pot now and then ;)

9 hours ago, Noobgamer said:

Overwhelmingly players prefer reflex sights over iron sights, and magnified scopes over reflex sights on most maps

i would rephrase this to: Overwhelmingly most n00b players prefer reflex sights over iron sights, and magnified scopes over reflex sights on most maps because it makes the game easier for them.

i agree with Cpt Dirty tho, an option might be nice, but again, the n00bs out there will still flock to the path of least resistance, regardless.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, LaughingJack said:

just coz i like to stir the pot now and then ;)

i would rephrase this to: Overwhelmingly most n00b players prefer reflex sights over iron sights, and magnified scopes over reflex sights on most maps because it makes the game easier for them.

i agree with Cpt Dirty tho, an option might be nice, but again, the n00bs out there will still flock to the path of least resistance, regardless.

Ns of you to be rude for no reason.

But then you are admitting that reflex sights and scopes are better, which proves my point.

Edited by Noobgamer

Posted (edited)

+1 for both options regarding cqc sights. I hate the new ru optic, i prefer the irons. It currently looks like some cheap sight they put on toy guns.

Way too thick lines and the triangle blocks view.

I've never had a problem with the higher magnification scopes though. Do i hold the RU in lower regard then the ACOG? Yes. But it's still good.

Edited by oTec

I just find it strange that most of the Russians have optics of some sort. Generally the ak is seen without an optic, even on the "n" or "m" varients.

But yes the current russian scopes need to be adjusted to be more readable on a screen.

If you think iron sights are bad, you are clearly a bad FPS gamer in general. I love magnified optics and reflex sights, iron sights are awesome as well.

Posted (edited)

On 14.05.2018 at 7:39 PM, Noobgamer said:

Chill out dude, I was agreeing with you that russian optics were bad for the moment. You are rude and ask people not to be rude after ? What are you, a snowflake ?

Noobgamer said: ns of you to be rude

You can't force everyone using them because you think yourself more players like reflexs and it is better, this is a random claim, your shooting skills only depend of you, not your optic. You know can still shrekt everyone with iron sight if you have few skill. I rather have the choice between the two than being force to play optics.

Edited by Bonnie Money

4 minutes ago, Rainmaker said:

If you think iron sights are bad, you are clearly a bad FPS gamer in general. I love magnified optics and reflex sights, iron sights are awesome as well.

True that

Why the actual hell do people like iron sights? Having some slightly overly thicc magnified optics is still 10 times better than having a whole gun covering the bottom of your screen and only being able to shoot at a pixel which may or may not be just a leaf.

3 hours ago, Bonnie Money said:

Chill out dude, I was agreeing with you that russian optics were bad for the moment. You are rude and ask people not to be rude after ? What are you, a snowflake ?

Noobgamer said: ns of you to be rude

You can't force everyone using them because you think yourself more players like reflexs and it is better, this is a random claim, your shooting skills only depend of you, not your optic. You know can still shrekt everyone with iron sight if you have few skill. I rather have the choice between the two than being force to play optics.

You ironsight advocates were the ones who came to other people's post to push your own agenda by talking about unrelated subjects and called other people noobs and snowflake, but of course I'm the one being rude without insulting anyone somehow, cause logic or the lack thereof.

And nope objectively speaking reflex sight always gives you better target acquisition especially against moving target, that is by nature of its display pattern. I never expressed any wish to abolish your enjoyment of ironsight and my thread was about RU optic inferiority to its counterparts. You WERE THE ONE who came to my post saying ironsight is better and should be reintroduced, even though it was never really taken away.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Rainmaker said:

18 hours ago, Tmac said:

iron sight forever

If this is not enough evidence of ironsight advocates spamming the forum, my original thread had absolutely nothing to do with ironsight.

But of course they will just keep whining like a 3-year-old not getting his candy, even though currently you always get to play ironsigh AKs in INS and MIL, and as 3*AT, 1*grenadier and 1*regular machinegunner from RU.

Edited by Noobgamer

Alright,  lets cut the insults and arguments out, and head back on track to the original topic this thread was created for.

Have cleaned the thread a little.

Optics are just easy and boring way. All lone wolfs with sniper style.