Ceceli

Rant about rants (Complying with other SLs and muting SL Radio)

On 5/12/2018 at 6:08 PM, Guan_Yu007 said:

Yeah i often just fill in the gaps with my squad. See where they need me the most. I often ask how other squadleaders are doing at their objectives and tell them that if they need help they just need to give the call.

Same... I see what the other squads are not doing which is nearly always NOT defending a cap so I'll go defensive... after I've dropped a few fall back fob/habs while back-capping.

On 18/05/2018 at 9:18 AM, Crusty said:

Even when it happens just tell the dude to stop using command channel and he probably will 

I once politely asked SLs to use direct radio contact instead of the general command frequency to talk about whatever bs they were talking about. They proceeded to talk about what they were going to do in the weekend. I muted the channel.

On 17/05/2018 at 9:53 AM, Quadro said:

I know this thread is about SL's but what I'm about to say relates to comms. Time after time you always get that guy in Squad comms saying "watch out dude hes right around the corner!" which makes every single squad member lose their concentration to check this so call right hand corner. Please, just please, for the love of god USE local chat when splurting out a warning like that!

Same goes for "grenade!", "behind you!", "watch your left!", "heal me!", "hes over there", "on me!", "they're chasing me!", "GET DOWN!", "where i'm pointing". Please just use local chat intelligently. 

Totally agree with you. And this problem should get mitigated on the next update when Fireteams are introduced. It will be up to the deputy of that fireteam to tell others to shut up while people on other fireteams won't get troubled by it.