Having played Conquest mode last night, first time in a long time. Some confusion. If we don't have ticket bleed in v11 is there an added reason to hold more flag?

Conquest Layer where the flags can be captured out of order. Both sides begin with 400 tickets and tickets are constantly draining at a rate of 4 tickets per minute per flag owned by the enemy team. Essentially the more flags you own, the slower the ticket bleed will be for your side. As per v. 8.9 wiki.

British have introduced the new meta.

Tea break:

Park all assets in one flag.

Keep whole team safe and warm.

Wait for next map.

9 hours ago, Smee said:

Having played Conquest mode last night, first time in a long time. Some confusion. If we don't have ticket bleed in v11 is there an added reason to hold more flag?

I think the bleed changes were only for AAS. Would make no sense if conquest had no bleed.

On a side note: Basrah conquest ROCKS. Hope to see more layers and maps with 3 flag conquest, the game is way more dynamic.

conquest basrah is just insurgents pinned in main...

On 11/05/2018 at 9:37 AM, suds said:

conquest basrah is just insurgents pinned in main...

Haven't played enough to comment on that, but I think it's more a problem of insurgents being a worse faction overall. Which is a big problem in the game as a whole.

But I liked the 3 flag setup, I think it bears promise.

3 hours ago, Vegetal said:

Haven't played enough to comment on that, but I think it's more a problem of insurgents being a worse faction overall. Which is a big problem in the game as a whole.

Nope, they were actually quite generous to this faction (if u look at how they were done in PR). I don't think its supposed to be on par to conventional forces. Factions should have their own flair and this one is very specific.

23 minutes ago, Disco said:

Nope, they were actually quite generous to this faction (if u look at how they were done in PR). I don't think its supposed to be on par to conventional forces. Factions should have their own flair and this one is very specific.

Very specific, as in: Unbalanced. There's already a thread about this on the general discussion forum, not gonna derail this thread here.

On topic: I would like to see more 3 flag conquest layers. More game modes are always nice, especially when they aren't linear like AAS.