hukoribery

Can the gtx 750ti run this game ?

I intend on buying the gtx 750ti because my motherboard doesnt support any other good cards only this one i have squad since it came out but i never could play it well not even by twitching the game files

What are your PC specs? You can use something better than the GTX 750 Ti if you have the money (like the GTX 1060, which is finally sub $400), but we need more information.

15 hours ago, Root said:

What are your PC specs? You can use something better than the GTX 750 Ti if you have the money (like the GTX 1060, which is finally sub $400), but we need more information.

Processor: AMD A10-7800 with integrated r7 graphics card, pce 16x slot , 8 gb of ddr3 ram

59 minutes ago, hukoribery said:

Processor: AMD A10-7800 with integrated r7 graphics card, pce 16x slot , 8 gb of ddr3 ram

Well, you didn't include a motherboard, but still, you are not required to have a GTX 750 Ti because of it, but I'd need to know what your PSU is before I just recommend something. I've seen someone play with your CPU on Squad with Karmakut before using a GTX 1050 for example. If you have a decent PSU and an appropriate budget (for GPU only), I'd suggest the 1050-1060. The prices of which have been dropping now back to regular prices and will continue to drop.

Do you have a budget in mind for the GPU?

I aready played with a A10-7850K with a 750Ti 2Gb. In full HD on low in tense moments/middle of a match (78players) in a optimazed map, it was getting 35/30fps.

In Al Barash I was getting 25 or even less.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, doug8756 said:

I aready played with a A10-7850K with a 750Ti 2Gb. In full HD on low in tense moments/middle of a match (78players) in a optimazed map, it was getting 35/30fps.

In Al Barash I was getting 25 or even less.

12gb ddr3 1600, i7-4790 @3.6ghz and MSI GTX1050Ti GT OC (4gb).

Playing on 1080p, on low. 45-80fps.

Edited by oTec