KimboCake

Steam is currently offline no servers being found.

Hi,

just reinstalled Squad, to find out there are no servers, and on the left bottom it says steam is currently offline, while its online?

I've used the search option, tried some fixes, but nothing worked so far. Any help maybe?

hello, same problem, I can see a few servers, and if I update does not show any servers, I tried to restart both steam and the pc, last night a dozen people of the caln had the same problem, today I tried again but continue

i try too,but not work, only 4 servers or no servers if i refresh.......

Hello, If the text on the bottom left says "Steam is Offline" With red text mark please do this;
1. Make sure Steam is online - Open steam > Click "Steam" Tab to see if it's online or offline
2. Check if you are in 'Steam Beta  Participation' - Open steam > Click "Steam" Tab > Go to 'Settings' > In Accounts, Opt out of Beta Participation 
3. If both of steps failed to fix the issue, Open 'command Prompt' as Admin 
Type "netsh winsock reset" and enter. Then type "ipconfig /flushdns". After that, Reboot the PC.

There seems to have been an issue with the Italian ISP TIM that was causing some users to be able to see servers. They seem to have cleared it up sometime yesterday or early this morning. If you're still being impacted, please email support [at] joinsquad.com.