sininemeri

Cannot change game language

Squad, for me is in Russian, although Steam interface language is set to English.

Going properties > local files > language on Squad shows Russian, but there's no way to click the dropdown menu and select different language. Is there an ini file or registry entry I can edit or what the hell?

Help!

^

Would also like to know how and if it is possible?

In my case I would like to change from Swedish to English.

-cb99

Makes us 3 then :)

English also makes it easier if you have a problem to search for something in the forums using the "right" and most common used name for it, not a Swedish translation, manuals are not in Swedish but in English as well.

You also have the aspect of people that actually are a lot better in English than on Swedish getting this Swedish imposed as a no easy selection out of it. (as far as I can see for the moment)

Sure there have over the years been some hard to change games back to English.

But maybe there is a simple solution to this?

-cb99

Solved,

(for me at least)

First I do run a English version of windows, and my steam is also set to English, this info. maybe useful because "sininemeri" in OP post could not change the language within steam.

This is a bit "embarrassing", but I now also tried OP's first course of action and that did actually work for me, so maybe it's a version thing or that I do run a English windows, because "sininemeri" did run his steam in English mode.

-cb99

Edited by cb99
More text.