Sign in to follow this  
Mon Pavion

Noob from Chicago

Hi all,

So wanted to introduce myself.  New to the game (about 5 days in).  I love it so far.  I haven't really been doing a lot of PC gaming over the last ten years. Mostly console.  But I FINALLY sprung for a new rig that can run current PC games and this was one of the first game I got into.  (Total War: Thrones of Britannia being the other one)

Gotta say I love it.  I have been looking for a good military sim fps. I used to play World War 2 Online WAY back in the day (2004-2005 or there abouts) so I was looking for a game to recreate that experience.  

Great online community so far.  Just about every game Ive been in I announce myself as a noob to the squad and I get a lot of patience and help from the players.  Hell, I even accidentally TK'ed a couple times (still have a hard time determining friend from foe) and the other player said it was not a big deal (after apologizing right away of course).  So d*mn refreshing.  I kept trying to enjoy RB6 Siege on XB and the community would ruin in EVERY SINGLE TIME.

So wanted to say Cheers! and glad to be here.