Sign in to follow this  
maze2

Insurgency gamemode , we need it!

Posted (edited)

Sup

Guys i see some of you talking about the balance.Insurgency gamemode is specially for ins  and militia ( maybe)vs regulars. Is hard to balance a faction that is just10x better equiped than the other in a conventional battle gamemode like AAS .

What we should look at now is this awesome gamemoede that gets 0 love. Back in PR this was awesome. I am hoping to see it coming soon.

Insurgents had extra spawn points apart from main at the start of the round in some maps. That gives the advantage to the ins to set up an ambush when a convoy is passing.

If u wanna suggest something gameplay related i 

stongly recommend to check PRoyect reality first.

Edited by maze2

Honestly its weird. Its not fun but i dont even know why. INS in INS isnt really fun at all unlike invasion, where defending is also fun

insurgency is in some rotations (have you not seen it is in the game?) RIP server #1 has it I think.

It can be great fun to play occasionally as long as the teams know how the gamemode works. If they dont then it is pretty rubbish.

defenders need to switch from careful play to suicidal human shield style. defend at all costs.

Current cache spawn system often gives the attackers an easy time. a late cache often spawns in an easy position for them to attack when a defence has been very good on earlier caches.

Perhaps the last cache to appear could spawn in a location averaged to player numbers in certain areas outside of existing cache areas?

I would really like to have some caches as mobile vehicles which can be disabled and repaired but still require SL incendiary to destroy.

Make them appear on the map if they are stationary and require them to go to a resupply point occasionally to top up.

Could be a bus or truck which people can spawn in.

Could appear on the map through a UAV type scan occasionally.

4 hours ago, suds said:

Perhaps the last cache to appear could spawn in a location averaged to player numbers in certain areas outside of existing cache areas?

I see this as well. The insurgents will defend strongly through the match, and then the last few caches will spawn close to the US main where there isn't time to set up a defense before they are found and they fall quickly = game over. 

Yes I do not find insurgency to be very fun, it was in PR but for some reason I think because the maps its different, maybe when we get choppers it will be better?

looking forward to more maps suited to insurgency as much as i enjoy AAS