Ive only played one game as Brits yet, but fought them a handful of times over the last couple of days.

Their infantry seems really, really strong with bipods for almost every class and a good amount of scopes too. the recoil for the service rifle is great and The "LMG/DMR" is a lot of fun too. Without having played too much, i would say it's the strongest faction measured by inf vs inf combat only. Even russia seems to be quite the underdog in my experience this week.

Their vehicles though... the warrior is ofc going to outclass any opposing vehicle atm (since US vs BRIT isn't a thing). but it doesn't seem too great either, really bad horsepower and not as good vs infantry as the bradley due to slow firing(and no TOW). I haven't seen the brits field any MRAPS or the like yet, do they have armored cars? 

all in all i think they're pretty balanced atm vs conventional forces, but it's hard for ins and militia to fight their infantry in the open...

What do you guys think? you have probably had some more experience

Yeah they use MRAPs IIRC. My observations are basically the same as yours, slightly better inf than US/RU and decent vehicle. Warrior 30mm is really powerful, I think it does much more damage to vehicles than Russian 30 or Bradley's 25. Also the coax on the Warrior has really huge belts, it can basically fire nonstop for what feels like a whole minute

we need insurgency gamemode. That's the "balance"

i mean it makes total sense that u struggle as an insurgent toe to toe againts a regular army . Insurgents  in reality rarely ever fight like this. AAS  isn't meant for irregular forces imo. We need that ins gamemode .

On 07/05/2018 at 10:45 PM, maze2 said:

we need insurgency gamemode. That's the "balance"

i mean it makes total sense that u struggle as an insurgent toe to toe againts a regular army . Insurgents  in reality rarely ever fight like this. AAS  isn't meant for irregular forces imo. We need that ins gamemode .

Fully agree !!!! When an irregular factions is matched against a conventional force , the game should feel very different for both sides .

34 minutes ago, L0cation said:

Fully agree !!!! When an irregular factions is matched against a conventional force , the game should feel very different for both sides .

I agree big time. When CONV vs UNCONV are up against each other, the UNCONV team should get more toys available to them like carrying more RPG's and more techies or something! 

CONV is the preferred factions for most players, especially new ones. It's just how it is right now....