Please, give us back the ticket bleed! I know the reason why u took it out for AAS and PAAS, but its not working out for public, the matches getting horrible long and sometimes boring. At the moment this is still working out, cause people are doing their common thing, even its sometimes not the best tactic to do. Some example what changed for me as squadlead in public how the match tactic works:

Before: At the beginning trying to get flags as fast as possible, than trying to get the next flag to give the enemys an ticket bleed, or try to get the mid point, when u already have a ticket bleed on it. Its a big motivation, you constantly bleeding tickets, so u have to fight and engage.

Now: U still have the fast capping at the beginning, after all flags are capped, mostly its a good idea to try one engage on the enemys, when u stomp them to the last flag, its fine, not fun for them, but its fine, if your team doesnt seem to be strong enough for that or the enemys team is just defending to good, the best option at the moment is to do the same, sit in ur defense and dont use vehicles, the team that defends and dont uses vehicles mostly has an advantage, even when it has less flags. We had rounds on this weekend which least longer than 1 1/2 hours, with really less fighting and like almost all squadleaders in both teams were in the same opinion that defending theyre point is better than attacking the other one, so ur are sitting there and waiting. Most attacks were just made cause people were getting bored. At the end the team lost, which risked the most.

It cant be, that building a fortress and defending one boring flag, doesnt even matter which one, is the best tactic at the moment. For example on Al Basrah its not even a bad idea to go with full american or british team on village and build defenses there from the beginning, its really hard to attack, almost impossible to set up a good attack FOB when there is a whole team with scopes sitting around and watching the desert. Dont use vehicles and this is maybe the best tactic there.

With ticketbleed, there was way more motivation to engage and the fighting was way more intense, cause every minute counts.

Im playing this game for really long time now and the V11 was maybe the best update we had so far, please dont ruin it now with a test like this. I dont even get why u made a drastic change like this, it doesnt seem for me that most of the community wasnt happy with the ticket bleed.

game is longer and more to play for now than the ticket bleed central rush BS we had before, I for one am enjoying the new build.  Its not perfect but its better than before.

What is good on a longer game with no motivation to attack? The problem is, when people would try to do the best tactics, the rounds would end with time over and nearly no fighting, its just fine at the moment cause people still play their old tactics.

Even its possible to make changes on the ticket bleed, maybe lower ticket bleed or more tickets, which can make a game longer and more interesting, but no ticket bleed, will go in the tactical direction i was discribing.

Edited by Rangarson

3 hours ago, Rangarson said:

the best option at the moment is to do the same, sit in ur defense and dont use vehicles, the team that defends and dont uses vehicles mostly has an advantage, even when it has less flags

That's a good thing...

For example on Al Basrah its not even a bad idea to go with full american or british team on village and build defenses there from the beginning

That's a bad thing...

With ticketbleed, there was way more motivation to engage and the fighting was way more intense, cause every minute counts.

This is even more true now....

Ok, maybe i get you wrong. But why is it a good thing, when two teams are sitting on their flag, waiting and noone is attacking for two hours? Sounds pretty boring to me. Indeed it was pretty boring when we had this yesterday.

Its going to take time for people to adjust. Your right the rush has been taken from it the battle.  Just defending isn't the best idea, your not guaranteed a victory by defending.  

Its not guarenteed, of cause when your team seems to be better you can push the other team to the last flag, but you could have done that with ticket bleed also. The difference is when the teams are nearly equal, than defending and not losing or even using vehicles is a tactic which will give u most times an advantage, it depends of course on the position where and how u defend, but you can choose it, cause you are not bind on the center flag, like with ticket bleed, as my al basrah example showed you. Im just courious about the problem, that there are tactics like this where you with doing nothing will get an advantage, just believe you do this, it would be stupid for Insurgents to attack, so the best would be to just stay in town and wait also. The team which changes its tactic will than lose, that was different with ticket bleed and shouldnt be like that in my opinion.

I had two rounds yesterday where we had like this stalemate situation. And the rounds were going like 1:50 hour and were really boring, with less fighting and at the end the team won, which were attacking less.

Edited by Rangarson

Ok, maybe i get you wrong. But why is it a good thing, when two teams are sitting on their flag, waiting and noone is attacking for two hours? 

Alright let's try it again.

You said:

7 hours ago, Rangarson said:

on Al Basrah its not even a bad idea to go with full american or british team on village and build defenses there from the beginning,

So paraphrasing here but essentially you're telling us that on Al Basrah it's advised for the U.S./GB, at round start, to go to village and fortify it in order to win?....ehhh no it isn't lol....Can someone pull the new Basrah Layer in V11 and see the cap progression find out if GB/U.S. forces are on this village, how many other caps the insurgents will have? Ticket bleed is till present...

please dont change a thing fuzzhead made this game playable again...the changes are good in everyway i can think of...

before i could tell the outcome of a game in the first 15 min... now underflaged teams can actaully win and the battle is more dynamic.

4 hours ago, ♠DEG♠ said:

please dont change a thing fuzzhead made this game playable again...the changes are good in everyway i can think of...

before i could tell the outcome of a game in the first 15 min... now underflaged teams can actaully win and the battle is more dynamic.

Yeah I've enjoyed my V11 games so much more than v10 based on the ticket-meta updates alone!

Um....

• Dramatically reduced the ticket bleed on the middle flags and increased the ticket win/loss when an actual flag area is captured or lost. Neutral flag include a ticket gain for your team. There will still continue to be a "mercy" ticket bleed on the end flags.

Soooo realistically once people realize that if they attacked and claimed a flag they get more tickets it should be fine. And technically playing like what you said drags the game on for 2 hours. There still is ticket bleed as well

we will see how players adapt to the changes, but for sure will be doing some tweaks to the starting ticket values on the smaller maps, reducing amounts so that the 1km & 2km maps have shorter round duration.

21 hours ago, Rangarson said:

What is good on a longer game with no motivation to attack? The problem is, when people would try to do the best tactics, the rounds would end with time over and nearly no fighting, its just fine at the moment cause people still play their old tactics.

Even its possible to make changes on the ticket bleed, maybe lower ticket bleed or more tickets, which can make a game longer and more interesting, but no ticket bleed, will go in the tactical direction i was discribing.

Im not sure where the idea there is no motivation to attack? with odd no. of flags there is always ticket bleed ... rush is still happening but not losing tickets at the normal rate allows for more attacks and whilst I agree it still means you are fighting over the single point on the map on some setups, its not forcing a winner takes all rush ... also how many games do you actually see squads wanting to defend?  80% of the players want to shoot things and sitting on a flag waiting for tickets to bleed is not something I have been witness to.  Certainly there are defences on flags but it tends to be when you have the upper hand and want to force the other team onto you.

For me its a move in the right direction but would like to see further steps away from the pure TDM we have, fobs are still meat grinders which I thought was supposed to be fixed.. 

Id like to see the maps develop into more action points, its still very linear and middle of the map slug fest BUT ive had more close under 50 ticket end games with v11 than I saw in v10 which is a good thing imo.

Edited by embecmom

Iam vary happy with longer game rounds. Finally there is a room for make some decisions and planing and not just rush and hurry like rabit on steroids. Also iam happy that people now somtimes just stop and slow down. Sometimes its hectic sometimes there is less firefigths but thats exactly what I like at this game and i believe that not just me but much bigger part of community. Its not run and gun game. Most of market is full of that so we dont need another game like that. 

We are not very happy with this change. The Ticket bleed was heavy reduced, to zero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j0NwdK3s1E

You get 40 tickets by capture a point. I think you loose more then 40 tickets to get a good defended point.

If a Squad now hunts vehicles instead attack the attack flag, the admin can't say "play objective". Because get the attack flag isn't important anymore.

Is more or less a Team deathmatch now :( 

8 minutes ago, Toneslin said:

If a Squad now hunts vehicles instead attack the attack flag, the admin can't say "play objective". Because get the attack flag isn't important anymore.

Objective never only meant flags. An armored crew's objective is primarily engagement with enemy armored & infantry. The new change is good because instead of only battling over flags, which became boring, players can now support their team more dynamically using other assets, strategies and tactics. 

Yeah, so you leave your vehicles in base and destroy the other vehicles with your tow and than you are still in the same situation like i was mentioning before, not fighting for flags and not for vehicles, so its team deathmatch again. Also i dont understand why so many people in this thread say there is ticket bleed. There is clearly no ticket bleed (Except the massive bleed) anymore on AAS or PAAS, exept the caping ticket loss. And also, just cause this update was damn good, its not a point to say, that it wouldnt be good if you wouldnt have take the ticket bleed out, like most people doesnt even realise that its out yet. And my point is, that at the point they do realise, the rounds will get longer and more boring. This is happening at the moment, i am realising it as squadlead and just saying that we should stop this process before it ended.  Please dont mess up AAS and PAAS before the new gamemode is out. I dont see the point in doing risky experimences, since the new game mode isnt there.

There are other ways to make the rounds longer or more interesting than this.

Edited by Rangarson

This AAS rules has been working fine in Project Reality for ages. Just chill, players will learn and adapt, and matches will get more interesting than just thowing all bodies to the central flag every damn round.

So the ticket bleed is bugged and doesn't work? IMO it should be present to some small degree, like maybe 0.5 tix per min per flag. So say on Basra is the US/GB just turtle village they will lose 90 tix an hour, not too much but noticeable.

1 hour ago, Rangarson said:

Also i dont understand why so many people in this thread say there is ticket bleed. There is clearly no ticket bleed (Except the massive bleed) anymore on AAS or PAAS, exept the caping ticket loss.

You need to read the notes:

Dramatically reduced the ticket bleed on the middle flags and increased the ticket win/loss when an actual flag area is captured or lost. Neutral flag include a ticket gain for your team. There will still continue to be a "mercy" ticket bleed on the end flags

Dramatically reducing ticket bleed ≠ No ticket bleed. 

This change made it so that a team with 2 flags left can still win a game if they coordinate properly. This is a good thing. Period. 

I love actual ticket bleed system in V11 -> like as Project Reality. 
The ticket will bleed only in last flag! This is great for me!

The matches feel awesome now!!! Before it was over in 15 minutes

Elerik put it well together:
elerik - "Iam vary happy with longer game rounds. Finally there is a room for make some decisions and planing and not just rush and hurry like rabit on steroids. Also iam happy that people now somtimes just stop and slow down. Sometimes its hectic sometimes there is less firefigths but thats exactly what I like at this game and i believe that not just me but much bigger part of community. Its not run and gun game. Most of market is full of that so we dont need another game like that."

Edited by Rainmaker

1 hour ago, Rainmaker said:

The matches feel awesome now!!! Before it was over in 15 minutes

Elerik put it well together:
elerik - "Iam vary happy with longer game rounds. Finally there is a room for make some decisions and planing and not just rush and hurry like rabit on steroids. Also iam happy that people now somtimes just stop and slow down. Sometimes its hectic sometimes there is less firefigths but thats exactly what I like at this game and i believe that not just me but much bigger part of community. Its not run and gun game. Most of market is full of that so we dont need another game like that."

agree with you

These are the last 18 Minutes of a clan match from today. The match ended after 2 hours, with no time left, and both teams still have a lot of tickets, even the defending team, lost their fob, played sometimes really bad and had less flags for two hours, they just lost with around 150 tickets. This is what im talking about, this shouldnt be possible! If they would have played this perfectly, or would have been a better faction like the russian side, they would have won this. With the same tactic.

Last 18 Minutes/ Squad Community Cup

Edited by Rangarson