Courtland

Can I remove ADS Blur or can you guys atleast make the option to remove it?

It's super annoying when aiming down sights and all I see is a blurred mess around my sights. I have my own natural peripheral vision when aiming down sights, I don't need the blurry addon.

It even stays when I'm done aiming. 71ECBE36F41E1C10F1FC406D1F33922E6F825F26

Is there a way to remove it? Or can you guys atleast give the option to remove it in a later update?

I know some people like it, but I know some like me who don't. Thanks!

If you have your own natural vision to zoom in on the scope and scope only then why complain? You shouldnt see the blurr either

17 minutes ago, OVKHuman said:

If you have your own natural vision to zoom in on the scope and scope only then why complain? You shouldnt see the blurr either

No problem with the scopes, my problem is with the iron sights. It's bothering when the whole iron sight is blurred for no reason other than for cinematic effect. Especially when I'm done aiming and the blur is still there for no reason. 

I think it should only blur when you do the zoomy consentrait thing. Regular ADS shouldn't blur your peripheral vision. 

6 hours ago, Major Trouble said:

I think it should only blur when you do the zoomy consentrait thing. Regular ADS shouldn't blur your peripheral vision. 

My opinion i had no idea it does this for iron sights