So I had this idea that a really cool game mode would be that when you cap a point you need minimum supplies for that point to fully secure it. So let's say American capped a point from Russians but to be able to cap the next point they will first need supplies to be able to cap the next point (if you want to give a reason for it say something in the ways of to rebuild or defend the cap you need those supplies.)

If you do the game this way this will give the opposite team a better way to plan their attack and/or start building defences on their defence cap in this way you really stop the steamrolling that happens now quite often and gives people a bit more time to think about their next move.

I hope you will think about a game mode like this I think it will increase the tactical gameplay a lot.

Thanks in advance BleakMaker.

Maybe have people build a certain thing on top of an objective similar to a fob, allowing some minor defences and stuff, in order to be able to take it. Enemies will have to take it out to be able to cap the objective and build their own. At the same time force actual fobs away from the cap points, like a fob radio being at least 150 metres away from an objective in certain maps to keep them from being overpowered.

I don't know how to feel about this one...How about make the next point become available for capping after a certain time has passed?. The time would be longer as the enemy team gets closer to the last flag. So:

U.S. Team

Cap A

Cap B

Cap C

Cap D <- U.S. Team will need to wait 5 minutes on Cap C before they can neutralize this point.

Cap E <- U.S. Team will need to wait 7 minutes on Cap D before they can neutralize this point.

Insurgents

What I'm suggesting (has been suggested before) would work as a work-around to AAS whereas your suggestion is more of a different game mode. I'm curious to know how it will turn out for a team that has it's logistical trucks abandoned, perhaps this could be a game mode that incentivizes the proper usage of logistical trucks.

Still on the fence but I like it! 

Or capping points allows you to aquire resources which you need a logi to gather and take to nearby fob or main. Without enough resources at main vehicles can't spawn.