subway eat fresh

Problem with EAC squad_launcher.exe

Posted (edited)

Hey guys after the recent V11 update i've been unable to launch the game with EAC. However if i try to launch the game by simply using the squad.exe in the steamapps folder it works but obviously I can't join servers since there is no EAC.

Here's a picture of the specific error message i get:

6abecff143.JPG

I've tried everything on the https://offworldindustries.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/221442887-Easy-Anti-Cheat-Errors website.

From verifying integrity, reinstalling EAC, updated my Nvidia and windows updates and clearing my appdata cache. The error is still appearing for me and noone else is getting it so I don't know what to do. EDIT: Just fully uninstalled and reinstalled squad, still same error.

Any ideas?

Edited by subway eat fresh

Deleting my EAC folder, closing squad and and verifying integrity within Steam Squad fixed my EAC issue.

Pleaes go to SteamLibrary/Steamapps/common/Squad/EasyAntiCheat

and open EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe as an admin and choose to delete it and afterwards delete the WHOLE EAC Folder and verify the game afterwards

still the same error, i did all of it as admin even opened steam as a admin.
opened the easy anti cheat setup as admin, uninstalled eac from squad, then deleted the whole folder and verified.

Error was fixed.
EAC Log from roaming appdata:
[Info] Desktop screen settings detected. DPI: 96 DPI Multiplier: 1.000000.
[Info] Settings file path: 'EasyAntiCheat/Launcher/Settings.json'.
[Warning] Failed to create the background image! Error: 'Failed to resize the main window to the background image's dimensions.'.
[Error] Could not initialize UI components: 'F'.
[Info] Unloading the EasyAntiCheat library.
[Info] Destroying windows.
[Info] Exit.

Fix for error is: Switching from dual monitor display to single monitor. I had my desktop extended across my main and secondary monitor and setting my desktop to only display on my first monitor fixed the problem.
Thanks for the help guys!