Sign in to follow this  
janat08

Iron sights are fastest to ADS, on alpha 11

Like the whole point of dot sight is to reduce ADS since you don't have to align shit, I think it will do right by US with their crap burst fire to up their ADS.

1 hour ago, janat08 said:

Like the whole point of dot sight is to reduce ADS since you don't have to align shit, I think it will do right by US with their crap burst fire to up their ADS.

EVERY other sight/scope advantage from real life transfers into the game , as much as i like the realism aspect of the game i really don't mind that iron sight will have slightly faster ADS time .

Please let us know if you have an other idea for making iron sight more attractive xD .

Like when you aim with iron sights your target is really in periphery vision/out of focus as you'd ideally be focusing on front post?

On 5/4/2018 at 12:09 PM, janat08 said:

Like when you aim with iron sights your target is really in periphery vision/out of focus as you'd ideally be focusing on front post?

Yeah and we can add a eye muscle control to the scroll wheel to adjust our focal points. Haha

This only makes sense in terms of balance for militia, otherwise being too much. Otherwise USA is crappy vehicles, crappiest weapons,  and crappy camos. There's nothing at all that they're good at except bradley that is as rare as unicorn.

The benefit of a dot sight in game is that it doesn't obscure your vision below the target making recoil control and ranged fire easier.

Personally I haven't noticed the US having any more difficulty winning matches than any other faction.

1 hour ago, janat08 said:

doesn't outweigh crap burst at all

I've never had a problem with the burst personally and I don't really understand why people think it's so bad. It also doesn't seem to make the faction any less capable than any other faction.

3 hours ago, janat08 said:

This only makes sense in terms of balance for militia, otherwise being too much. Otherwise USA is crappy vehicles, crappiest weapons,  and crappy camos. There's nothing at all that they're good at except bradley that is as rare as unicorn.

Personally I feel like the regular M4 with the Aimdot is the best all around weapon in the game. I would however agree about the vehicles. The CROWS gunner  view used to be excellent but now it's absolutely horrible with the size restriction, already zoomed in at normal view and the horizontal line vignette that makes it look like a Pipboy through an algae filled aquarium. And the big bulbous "hood" that was added the front of the Stryker makes it basically unusable. Also Scorpion OCP doesn't really blend into the palette of any of the maps besides Kohat.

The filter on all vehicle scopes makes everything look even more grainy than when playing as infantry. I don’t mind the green tint as long as they get rid of the graininess, which literally makes my eyes hurt.

13 hours ago, EcchiRevenge said:

There is no crap burst, just crap trigger control.

yes you full auto across the map while moving forward landing hs