Peerun

Massive desync

Ever since release of V11 I'm getting massive desync. Anything from a smoke grenade floating in the air without a hand holding it to vehicles doing somersaults while parked. Basically a little worse than what was happening in the 100p playtest. However I haven't experienced anything like that in the standard 80p pubtests, so I'm kinda dumbfounded. 
Anyone else?

It's pretty bad in v15, everyone is trading with each other, I just spoke to a player on the opposite team after he asked if he had traded with me. Although I had died and he was still shooting on my screen, he said that I was still standing and he went down.

On 8/14/2019 at 8:21 AM, <invalid> said:

It's pretty bad in v15, everyone is trading with each other, I just spoke to a player on the opposite team after he asked if he had traded with me. Although I had died and he was still shooting on my screen, he said that I was still standing and he went down.

This. The desync is horrible with the new updates. I've never traded so much up until the recent patches. Also, shooting moving targets have never been so inconsistent.