Sign in to follow this  
SgtHerhi

How to Not Suck at Squad [Guide] [Basics]

Nice update!

Thanks for maintaining these.

Thank you for including the idea of active defense. It always triggers me when a whole team just camps inside a tiny compound, or even a small house, and be eradicated with one single push by the enemy. You can yell at them "move your lazy ass out and occupy the chock point and the high ground" all day but no one's gonna listen.

It is quite obvious that most players, on their own, will never improve their skills no matter how long they've played the game. I bet 95% of the time the ones snatching scoped machinegunner roles have obsolutely no idea how to play it.

It's even more annoying that often multiple players would just stay closely together in one place, like the three idoits on the roof of one single truck from Battle: Los Angeles, so that they could be taken out with one grenade

Speaking of which, do you think you could incorporate the above issues into your manual in the future? As I said, most of them just don't have the capacity to learn it themselves.

Edited by Noobgamer

wanted to say a big thanks for this post since i'm a new player and this is super handy! noobgamer, thanks for your post as well! it seems there's a lot i should learn!