Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 5/7/2018 at 2:10 AM, PR.IT Aragorn89 said:

... the ammo bag's possibile comeback...

1

Hehe, nothing possible about it, it's coming, afaik!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, you can no longer shoot on the range as an American? Bro, I want to reign down freedom even on the range. xD

 

Also, has the heart beat sound bug officially returned? I've gotten it four times today, and yesterday I had it six times in one match. It was so loud I actually had to turn my headset down and play without audio. I felt like my eardrums were going to burst. Was it ever fixed, or was I just fortunate in not having it until now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bahrien, I hope it will be possible to add at some point, the rocket engine motor (and perhaps even a varying velocity for the rocket projectile, which would be quite useful for TOW as well since they have a sharp rise and gradual drop off in velocity)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love this game but is unplayble. I can play forza horizon 3 on medium. And in this game i have 30-20 fps on low in a forest. I possbile to play this game without a nasa pc?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Stf940 said:

I love this game but is unplayble. I can play forza horizon 3 on medium. And in this game i have 30-20 fps on low in a forest. I possbile to play this game without a nasa pc?

yes, it's possible. What's your rig? Impossible to compare to another game, especially one in a completely different category, scope, engine etc...

E: looked up your rig and if you're still at the i7 6700hq 8gb ram and 950m gtx, your frames are about what I'd expect. That's a laptop and on the older side as well. For comparsion's sake my rig is i52500k 16gb ram and 960 and I'm on the low end of machines that can run Squad decently (45-70fps). My rig is just on the verge of being minimal requirements to Squad or even a little below and your machine is by those benchmarks a good nod further down from mine, especially on the 950m vs 960 scale so hitting around +-30 seems reasonable for this game.

Sorry pal, but an upgrade is in order sooner or later. Optimization will only get you so far, the game is going to be demanding one way or the other, just by the sheer number of players in the server and things going on.

Edited by SgtHerhi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fuzzhead said:

Bahrien, I hope it will be possible to add at some point, the rocket engine motor (and perhaps even a varying velocity for the rocket projectile, which would be quite useful for TOW as well since they have a sharp rise and gradual drop off in velocity)

The sound SPG-9 rocket makes when goes over your head or near you is beautiful i always say its all about the sound.

I would be satisfied with new sound for the rpg especially the dual sound it makes :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Root said:

So, you can no longer shoot on the range as an American? Bro, I want to reign down freedom even on the range. xD

 

Also, has the heart beat sound bug officially returned? I've gotten it four times today, and yesterday I had it six times in one match. It was so loud I actually had to turn my headset down and play without audio. I felt like my eardrums were going to burst. Was it ever fixed, or was I just fortunate in not having it until now?

Been poked at -- what level are your audio settings at? (Low was known wonky, but the sound folks have been eyeing it.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Gatzby said:

Been poked at -- what level are your audio settings at? (Low was known wonky, but the sound folks have been eyeing it.)

This soundbug I also had at high setting in V11.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Gatzby said:

Been poked at -- what level are your audio settings at? (Low was known wonky, but the sound folks have been eyeing it.)

I have mine set to high. The bug only appeared on first death randomly. It would happen upon revive and stick with me with a second death upon respawn on rally/fob/main.

 

So for example, get shot & killed, revived and have the bug and it would carry over even after another death and respawn/revive. And it would be insanely loud.

Edited by Root

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One more thing since i am the bigest fan of ZU-23-2 and was fighting hard to get it in.I have noticed when i shoot it even if i hold my finger on the fire button and holding it there my ZU baby just shoot in bursts is that some kind of a bug or was it on purpose?

And still no scope for this cool weapon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@fuzzheadI'm liking how you got rid of the mid-flag bleed and made the rounds longer. It allows for the some really good back and forth and the added length makes you feel like you're in an extended battle (like in PR), not just a short skirmish.

Edited by fatalsushi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last night I checked out the v11.1 insurgent skins. Thank you for giving them more camo and other clothing in earthy colors. I hope the plaid shirt doesn’t go to waste, though. You guys could just change it’s color scheme and give it to one or two guys per squad for variety.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what's the current ticket loss/gain for the following?

Radio take down

Capturing Neutral flag

Capturing controlled flag

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Spurs said:

So what's the current ticket loss/gain for the following?

Radio take down

Capturing Neutral flag

Capturing controlled flag

Thanks!

 

The wiki should be up to date on ticket values: https://squad.gamepedia.com/Advance_and_Secure

Values for other game types are also there, of course: https://squad.gamepedia.com/Invasion | https://squad.gamepedia.com/Insurgency

19 hours ago, Acitalianman13 said:

Can we fix the bandaging please it works 2 out of every 5 times very frustrating. 

Being investigated -- in the meantime, you may be able to get better results by interrupting the first bandaging and completing it on a second attempt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Gatzby said:

by interrupting the first bandaging and completing it on a second attempt.

And dont forget investigate also revive and healing on second attempt too. :) Animation and sound are there, but nothing happens sometimes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×