On 5/4/2018 at 4:41 PM, kuracino said:

Preparation for ranking system. Veteran AT class will have "more ammo" perk. xD

Yesterday I thought about the LAT that it would definitely be a bug...

Hahahah maybe.

But yesterday i played a heavy AT with the Militia and he had 2 frag rockets,one heat rocket and one Tandem rocket.

So i really dont have a clue why did thy took out one rocket of the LAT guy.

Amazing work! Thank you all for this update!

I really dislike the change for the Brit, back when we still in the test, brit infantry got the priviledge to have more optical equipped rifleman in their squad to compensate for the loss of optic GPMG, and now the offical release removed what is essential for the brit to fight against other conventional forces...

The game is not pixelated for me anymore! Feels more like PR now than ever before. Finally enjoying the game. gj

9 minutes ago, Timbo said:

The game is not pixelated for me anymore! Feels more like PR now than ever before. Finally enjoying the game. gj

I feel the same... better fps, better "graphics" and more similar to PR, just a little more fast paced

48 minutes ago, EA_SUCKS said:

I feel the same... better fps, better "graphics" and more similar to PR, just a little more fast paced

Well....It´s much more fast paced!

Still a lot of INSTANT ACTION. Spawn run shoot kill die - Spawn again 30 mts from the action. ....

When they change that, then I´ll say it resembles PR. In the meantime, it´s a good game, improving A LOT. But not PR.

On 04/05/2018 at 7:14 AM, PROTOCOL said:

Amazing! Great job... I'd say the only thing missing in this update is a keybind toggle to disable "on screen chat". Some people get carried away and the text will run the width of your screen. 

Please... :D

Agreed. ON/OFF for chat would be great (making sure server admin messages stay).
we may have a ON/OFF keybind for the HUD as well (for now, use the little eye icon in the bottom right corner of the menu to quickly turn HUD on/off)

On 04/05/2018 at 3:29 PM, Mogwai said:

Please bring back AK74 with no scope option for RUAF rifleman. USAF still have it, so I really don't get why would Russians not have it.

And standard issue scope for RPG-7 would be greatly appreciated as well ;)

1 - agreed.

2 - on the plan!

11 hours ago, Nightingale87 said:

Well....It´s much more fast paced!

Still a lot of INSTANT ACTION. Spawn run shoot kill die - Spawn again 30 mts from the action. ....

When they change that, then I´ll say it resembles PR. In the meantime, it´s a good game, improving A LOT. But not PR.

working on it!!!!!

13 hours ago, zacki1i23 said:

I really dislike the change for the Brit, back when we still in the test, brit infantry got the priviledge to have more optical equipped rifleman in their squad to compensate for the loss of optic GPMG, and now the offical release removed what is essential for the brit to fight against other conventional forces...

We will reassess the Optics for factions for v12!

16 hours ago, Bahrein said:

So i really dont have a clue why did thy took out one rocket of the LAT guy.

LAT for conventional forces will stick with 1 rocket per kit for the time being - work closely to your friendly APCs - they carry some reloads for you :) hopefully we will get some AMMOBAGS for v12 ;)

LAT for insurgents, I think we will see how it goes but they may get a 2nd HEAT rocket (2 HEAT, 2 FRAG) and a weaker weapon

HAT for insurgents, Tandem is a very powerful weapon (most powerful infantry weapon currently), so we will monitor how it goes. 

I love v11 but I feel that iron sights and aimpoints are at an even bigger disadvantage now that more optics have been introduced for blufor.

Is there any chance that the zoom and steady functions of the shift key could be separated so that you could zoom indefinitely with the irons when scanning for targets? Maybe:

Right click: ads

Double tap right click: ads + zoom

Shift: steady

Just an idea to make using irons less painful for those of us who don’t have huge monitors with high resolutions.

1 hour ago, fatalsushi said:

I love v11 but I feel that iron sights and aimpoints are at an even bigger disadvantage now that more optics have been introduced for blufor.

Is there any chance that the zoom and steady functions of the shift key could be separated so that you could zoom indefinitely with the irons when scanning for targets? Maybe:

Just an idea to make using irons less painful for those of us who don’t have huge monitors with high resolutions.

i think it would be great make iron-sight zoom much more closer than before, and change the function of shift key from " focus and hold breath" to " hold breath" only. 

And then fuzzhead step in, revealing the ammo bag's possibile comeback...and i couldn't be so much happier ^_^

1 hour ago, Oberst Hinka said:

Hello all. What's exactly the layers with gb force? 

You can check the wiki map's section https://squad.gamepedia.com/Maps and you will find all the Brits maps layout!

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, fuzzhead said:

Agreed. ON/OFF for chat would be great (making sure server admin messages stay).
we may have a ON/OFF keybind for the HUD as well (for now, use the little eye icon in the bottom right corner of the menu to quickly turn HUD on/off)

1 - agreed.

2 - on the plan!

working on it!!!!!

We will reassess the Optics for factions for v12!

Stop to add optics plz...so it's already a sniper fest...

Edited by Tmac

16 hours ago, zacki1i23 said:

"Brits have optics on GL, it's the same number of optics kits"

2 hours ago, fatalsushi said:

i agree that more defined pros and cons for optics vs irons/aimpoints needs to be established

Posted (edited)

thank you for this great update !

big fps increase here and the game looks very good (smaa works fine)

Only one thing since the alpha 10 release : the graphical option "eye adaptation" is never saved and need to be checked after each map loading.

Edited by tAz-07

6 hours ago, fuzzhead said:

LAT for conventional forces will stick with 1 rocket per kit for the time being - work closely to your friendly APCs - they carry some reloads for you :) hopefully we will get some AMMOBAGS for v12 ;)

LAT for insurgents, I think we will see how it goes but they may get a 2nd HEAT rocket (2 HEAT, 2 FRAG) and a weaker weapon

HAT for insurgents, Tandem is a very powerful weapon (most powerful infantry weapon currently), so we will monitor how it goes. 

Thanks for the answer i am surprised one of the developers read my post.And that makes me happy.

I am just disapointed for one heat rocket for as you say conventional forces thats all.God bless Soviet ammo bag for rpg

https://goo.gl/images/1Rf2o7

Most of my play time i am LAT,HAT, hunting for enemy vics so one rocket makes a huge difirence for me as it is notisible a lot.

And Tandem dont touch the Tandem that one is great as it is.Its powerful because it is really powerful made for explosive reactive armor even when you put in tanks and maybe put reactive type of armor on them it will be able to go tru with ease.

Other that that the game is a lot more better working a lot better for me no lag no ping up and down i even put the graphics back on high as before and it runs smoothly now at least for me.

Fookin' bravo devs. This patch is glorious in every possible way, but especially in performance. I am absolutely astonished I can get the performance I'm getting on the rig I have right now. You have out done yourselves. If I ever met you fine lads, I would buy you a beer.

Thank you for the fine work and the endless hours of fun. B|

(driving seems wacky but in a good way. I'll get used to it and start rockin' in it again. I still feel like we need a change for iron sights/sighting. It feels like a huge disadvantage and I hate having to glue my face to the screen to see anything. The zoom in just isn't enough. Either way though, bloody fantastic!)

The only bad thing with the A11 is the memory leak...

6 hours ago, Tmac said:

just that u don t need an experienced player to lock down a whole sector with his GPMG, huh ? 

Seriously, even with the GL with optic, only people with alot of practice can judge the distance and start ranging perfectly, and even then, the time for GL to start engaging a target is much longer than having a GPMG and spray it at enemy direction

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Tmac said:

with V11 come out, you can have as many as 4 GPMGs on one team, and these guy can perfectly start putting down fire at 400m above and enjoy the ****-fest, and it even get worst at map with wide open field....

Edited by zacki1i23

8 hours ago, Bahrein said:

I am just disapointed for one heat rocket for as you say conventional forces thats all.God bless Soviet ammo bag for rpg

https://goo.gl/images/1Rf2o7

Most of my play time i am LAT,HAT, hunting for enemy vics so one rocket makes a huge difirence for me as it is notisible a lot.

I am also a collector of soviet era and 1990s era Russian equipment, and I own a couple different versions of the soviet ammo bag for RPG :)

The LAT is still up for debate on usage. a couple things here: appears something might have broke, and only 1 LAT kit is avaliable per squad... that was not intended (1st kit should unlock @ 4 players, 2nd kit should unlock @ 8 players).

As for the LAT kit loadout specifically for Russia or INS or Miltia: the RPG7 HEAT round is a very powerful right now, and we have yet to accurately model the strange flight trajectories that can happen to make these weapons not ideal at engaging targets at range, including weather conditions like wind and the variability in flight path and rocket motor burn times.... so giving a true authentic loadout of HEAT rounds is problematic for gameplay balance if these nuances are not factored into the game.... RPG is not a sniping weapon. On top of this, the cumbersome nature of carrying a primary and AT launcher, and the handling of such in confined spaces, is not modeled in the game. 

So expect a hotfix to address the LAT kit numbers... and we will see about getting closer to realism in terms of HEAT loadouts in the future..... but for now,you have access to alot more ammo rearm points than you ever have, i suggest you take advantage of this to devastating effect :)

For example, get you and your friends to 2 x 4 infantry dismounted squads, each carrying a LAT, and attach yourselves to an APC squad... you have alot more firepower and rearming capabilities now, if you work together and stick close to your team mates, something we want to promote more :)

You fire one LAT, switch to rifle, run for resupply to car or ammo box. Than you want fire LAT and you get empty one to your hands.
LAT should be throw away after shot.

Also that unloading of RPG on weapon change is annoying. 

Been playing as much as i can since the update, Amazing work done by all involved !!!! May have had my man crisis soon as i saw Brits were operational, and the Warrior.... OMG :x 

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, fuzzhead said:

I am also a collector of soviet era and 1990s era Russian equipment, and I own a couple different versions of the soviet ammo bag for RPG :)

The LAT is still up for debate on usage. a couple things here: appears something might have broke, and only 1 LAT kit is avaliable per squad... that was not intended (1st kit should unlock @ 4 players, 2nd kit should unlock @ 8 players).

As for the LAT kit loadout specifically for Russia or INS or Miltia: the RPG7 HEAT round is a very powerful right now, and we have yet to accurately model the strange flight trajectories that can happen to make these weapons not ideal at engaging targets at range, including weather conditions like wind and the variability in flight path and rocket motor burn times.... so giving a true authentic loadout of HEAT rounds is problematic for gameplay balance if these nuances are not factored into the game.... RPG is not a sniping weapon. On top of this, the cumbersome nature of carrying a primary and AT launcher, and the handling of such in confined spaces, is not modeled in the game. 

So expect a hotfix to address the LAT kit numbers... and we will see about getting closer to realism in terms of HEAT loadouts in the future..... but for now,you have access to alot more ammo rearm points than you ever have, i suggest you take advantage of this to devastating effect :)

For example, get you and your friends to 2 x 4 infantry dismounted squads, each carrying a LAT, and attach yourselves to an APC squad... you have alot more firepower and rearming capabilities now, if you work together and stick close to your team mates, something we want to promote more :)

Well for that bug you are talking about i did notice it yesturday and i was wondering whats going on.

But thats just for Insurgents and Militia i think as thy only have an RPG while the Russians have RPG-7 and RPG-29 so i actually did not  see that with them.

I am glad you will be doing a lot of research on RPG as it is a beautiful simple easy to use weapon and to top it all werry efective even today.

I was debating about RPG in every single topic on this forum as i love the weapon.And i read a lot about it watched a lot of videos about it never fired it real life i hope some day i would.

But while researching you will read that in the Soviet-Afgan war the Talibans used RPG frag rounds against the MI helicopters since the RPG rockets have a self destruct system after the rocket motor has burned out the head is activated and esxsploads.

And cant wait for more better sounds especially when the rocker motor is fired so yes basicly you have to sounds the rocket makes first is low powerd one just for the rocket to get out of the lucher and the second one that fires the actual motor and deploys stabilizing fins.So cant wait to see what Anders will put in.

Or even this clip is better in the last bit of the clip you can clearly see the heat rocket hiting the soil ricocheting and activating the self-destruct. 

Edited by Bahrein