6 hours ago, Bahrein said:

All is good.

Just dissapointed that the LAT has one heat rocket now :-(

But you get to resupply from vehicles now. =)

3 hours ago, kuracino said:

I would like to ask how updates Squad and Post Scriptum are linked?

Periscope Games is using some of our technology ("Offworld Core"), but they are making their own game, including their own animations. There's shared expertise, but they're definitely a separate gaming studio.

Just now, Gatzby said:

But you get to resupply from vehicles now. =)

Yeah and the vehicle is always far away.

And i dont think that in real life someone with an RPG has only one hat rocket its ok for the tandem type but come on hat needs to be two ;-) i would reather have one frag and two hat then the other way around.

Or even better make an option that you can chose the amount and type of rockets.

29 minutes ago, Bahrein said:

Yeah and the vehicle is always far away.

And i dont think that in real life someone with an RPG has only one hat rocket its ok for the tandem type but come on hat needs to be two ;-) i would reather have one frag and two hat then the other way around.

Or even better make an option that you can chose the amount and type of rockets.

That's fine with me. With (the beginning) of the localized damage, LAT and HAT are much more powerful and having two, the vehicles would be disadvantaged. And now there is more need for team play between the AT's and the munitions vehicles.

29 minutes ago, Bahrein said:

Preparation for ranking system. Veteran AT class will have "more ammo" perk. xD

Yesterday I thought about the LAT that it would definitely be a bug...

Kudos devs! Combat feels more responsive to input now and surprisingly I'm having better performance.

So gooood :o

But so bad I won't be able to test it for many days/weeks, too much hard work here :(

Enjoy guys !

OMG I really love the new update :D

But can the performance better for computer with:
CORE I7-4700 CPU 2.40
Geforce 860m

Have some lag spykes in heavy fire....

Posted (edited)

Please bring back AK74 with no scope option for RUAF rifleman. USAF still have it, so I really don't get why would Russians not have it.

Thank you.

And standard issue scope for RPG-7 would be greatly appreciated as well ;)

Great update regardless! 

Edited by Mogwai

Not got a chance to see what it's like in-game yet, but what will the British forces be using for their equivalent of an MRAP/Light vehicle?

No.. not the crewman kit!!!! I hated this on PR. All the vehicule now will be let out in the field with no luck to return :(

Lots of fun will be lost with this "idea"

Other changes are great  but i'm sad 

Lots of work and very much worth it, thanks. Much smoother performance wise.

I mean, its pretty good haha Nicely done!

I would imagine tanks are probably being pretty near term. What is the next big thing/new feature set you guys are setting your sights on after that?

9 hours ago, Naikel [FR] said:

No.. not the crewman kit!!!! I hated this on PR. All the vehicule now will be let out in the field with no luck to return :(

Lots of fun will be lost with this "idea"

Other changes are great  but i'm sad 

Hmm, I think it doesn't even require a crewman kit to drive the vehicle. You just can't switch to gunner seat.

great work with v11. with the decline of the fps of 10.2 I was pessimistic but now you have really done a great job, good congratulations

14 hours ago, Mogwai said:

Please bring back AK74 with no scope option for RUAF rifleman. USAF still have it, so I really don't get why would Russians not have it.

Thank you.

Totaly agree!

15 hours ago, Mogwai said:

Thank you.

And standard issue scope for RPG-7 would be greatly appreciated as well ;)

Great update regardless! 

Yes please!

And can we keep the PG-7VR for the Russian HAT? It's not like they use the RPG-29 anyway, that is an export thing that would make more sense with the Insurgents because of their distribution in Syria.

Posted (edited)

Just got killed inside MTLB driver sear by small arms fire, M4. Look into it please.

Edit: Want to confirm, MTLB is unusable, driver must be visible somehow and vulnerable to headshots.

Also vehicles often drive sideways.

Edited by Mogwai

i cant get the alpha code to work in the properties for squad. how do i fix this so that i can play

25 minutes ago, Ultra said:

i cant get the alpha code to work in the properties for squad. how do i fix this so that i can play

There is no code mate, A11 has been released into the "main" branch of SQUAD...just update your game and you're running A11.

59 minutes ago, Verdin said:

There is no code mate, A11 has been released into the "main" branch of SQUAD...just update your game and you're running A11.

how do i manually update then because its not auto updating like it should?

Posted (edited)

Trying to find the info for ticket gain/loss with v 11 i thought i saw the details in the release patch note but does not specifically say what they are?

Edited by ΣT | Don, Meehan

6 hours ago, ΣT | Don, Meehan said:

Trying to find the info for ticket gain/loss with v 11 i thought i saw the details in the release patch note but does not specifically say what they are?

If i quoting correctly Fuzzhead: "40 ticket for the faction that lose tthe flag, and 20 tickets gained by the faction that cap that flag"

7 hours ago, Ultra said:

how do i manually update then because its not auto updating like it should?

When you open steam, it should be automatically download the newest version.

Steam Library -> Right Click on Squad -> Properties -> Updates -> Automatic updates and select "Maintain this game always update"