Posted (edited)

a9e324b89ccd71694505c50d844a6d0d34e1cd3a
Squad Runs Alot
~SRA~

Are you looking for a group of regular players that you can get to know as your battle brothers? 

If you crave squad tactics, wanna see how well you can do when you have synergy with your squad, not having to deal with inadequate SLs or as SL having squad mates who listen to your orders and act on them. Then you'll never find a more perfect clan than the SRA!

We are a clan which is currently in the process of recruiting people who want to play this game seriously (regardless of your current skills) and are willing to join our events and play with us in a strictly teamwork manner.

We are currently running events on a weekly basis and have reserved slots for our Full time members on servers we regularly play on (which you can become after joining 3 of our organised events). 

If you wanna sign up, join our Discord and let an Admin, Mod or Recruiter know you are interested to join!

Edited by klifinpol

Posted (edited)

We run weekly weekend events and if you are unsure about joining immediately  you can also join our discord to see when the events are and then play with us during those. We usually get around 2 squads in size during these events and as we keep growing more are expected to join in. We can also during weekdays even get those numbers depending on our members availability. Come and check us out on our discord!

Edited by Squad Fox

We are still looking for active players who enjoy squad but at the same time wants to play seriously!

We're still currently recruiting if anyone is  interested in more organized play! I found the clan through the forums so if you have any questions just let me know! My steam name is ((BostonSpartan))