Bakimaster91

M2 Bradley and future vehicle FCS

Hi DEVs and players! 

I ve tried the v11 test version and all of it looks stunning beside 1 thing...

I jumped into the M2 Bradley and Crows stryker to see how You managed their FCS... I must say I am disappointed.. these vehicles have really good Fire Control Systems that allow You to lase the range to targets and apply automatic elevation change to shoot accurately, as well as thermal vision and turret stabilisation system when the vehicle is on the move. Will You try to apply these things later? I am talking about the modern FCS vehicles only as I am sure that the Warrior IFV does not have any and you represented its gunsight accurately :)

Edited by Bakimaster91

I cant comment on laser targeting but they did say that they will look more into thermal imaging after A11 is released a few weeks back. I dont have the source for that but I think it was a comment of a dev on Reddit.

I also hope hull MG will just be a right click in the future so we dont have to change to it and can always use it.

This just speaks to a broader issue of damn near everything in the game being WIP. I hope they take a sprint or two to iterate some more on current features (like FCS).

16 hours ago, Bakimaster91 said:

Hi DEVs and players! 

I ve tried the v11 test version and all of it looks stunning beside 1 thing...

I jumped into the M2 Bradley and Crows stryker to see how You managed their FCS... I must say I am disappointed.. these vehicles have really good Fire Control Systems that allow You to lase the range to targets and apply automatic elevation change to shoot accurately, as well as thermal vision and turret stabilisation system when the vehicle is on the move. Will You try to apply these things later? I am talking about the modern FCS vehicles only as I am sure that the Warrior IFV does not have any and you represented its gunsight accurately :)

warrior has a LRF and thermal sight (BGTI) but you're correct in that it has no FCS. Hell even the elevation is hand cranked. Hopefully we get commander's seats and proper FCS's in futuro!