Gatzby

v11 Testing!

1 hour ago, Gabriel1806 said:

Please, unless the insurgents have a washing shop add dirt to their clothes.

The imbalance caused by the camouflage difference between teams is glaring.

And of all the M4 I've ever played in FPS games I'm sorry but this is the worst.

I know it's off topic .... But insurgents having things like cloths that don't provide much , shitty gear and vehicles but the same time other advantages that would make playing feel very different than conventional factions like : faster spawn timers and for example becuase they are the people which are being invaded , and they are an unconventional force , squad leaders should be able to set up rallys inside buildings around the map ( which are not close to flags ) without actually being physicaly in those buildings ( even before the round begins ) , becuase terrorists always have forces spreaded throughout the whole city , and they usally secretly position some of their bases inside public places or houses , that would make it feel like they are actually the force which the land we play on belongs to , and they are prepared to defend it by setting ambushes before the enemy even arrives .

Posted (edited)

Just wanted to say that the new insurgent models look great. The people I played with were also saying they look badass. I also like how the Russians got aimpoints and the irregular factions got an older Russian optic (PR nostalgia :P). Together with all the other stuff, I think we can call this update a content dump!

Edited by fatalsushi

3 hours ago, L0cation said:

I know it's off topic .... But insurgents having things like cloths that don't provide much , shitty gear and vehicles but the same time other advantages that would make playing feel very different than conventional factions like : faster spawn timers and for example becuase they are the people which are being invaded , and they are an unconventional force , squad leaders should be able to set up rallys inside buildings around the map ( which are not close to flags ) without actually being physicaly in those buildings ( even before the round begins ) , becuase terrorists always have forces spreaded throughout the whole city , and they usally secretly position some of their bases inside public places or houses , that would make it feel like they are actually the force which the land we play on belongs to , and they are prepared to defend it by setting ambushes before the enemy even arrives .

In Project Reality, insurgents could place habs (called hideouts) without supplies, though I’m not sure if this would work well in Squad since fob and rally mechanics are quite different.

Posted (edited)

I would like a speed or stamina boost when you are close to a squad leader. This will also make people stick with their squad more. I also think everyone should be equipped with a pistol. I also wish resuppling was easier like if you could resupply form a rally. I don’t like the delay of team members name also from distance will promote more accidental tk. 

Edited by Acitalianman13

testing is over. - alpha 11 got released.