On 24.4.2018 at 6:41 PM, Skymo said:

Thanks, I emailed my issue to the support team.

And got the key for the German steam. Thanks!

On 4/17/2018 at 12:18 AM, Odin said:

yes. it will still show in your library. all that is saying that it hasn't been officially released yet. These keys are just preparing for release. it isn't ready for play just yet.

Hey LugNut, send me a message on Discord if possible if you are still having issues. If you went through the key mailer then it should have mailed you a steam key which you can redeem on Steam to have PS added to your Steam library.

I don't get this message, mine says the code is Invalid.  I paste it straight from the activation email I received.  

11 hours ago, Hooves said:

I don't get this message, mine says the code is Invalid.  I paste it straight from the activation email I received.  

Does below help you? If not, you have to be more specific with "invalid".

I've never used used Steams "Gift" feature before but is it possible to gift my Post Scriptum key to my son's Steam account because I wont use it ?

3 minutes ago, Zangakkar said:

Steam Early Access

no, sorry.

image.png

5 hours ago, Zangakkar said:

okay. Deinstall Squad. second class backer… rofl

Haha uninstalls a game because he couldn't get another free game. What a pathetic time we live in ^_^

On 5/18/2018 at 10:09 AM, Usgu said:

Does below help you? If not, you have to be more specific with "invalid".

Usgo,   I have PM'd support.  I hope to get in soon.  As far as invalid. I was trying to paste a screenshot in here but not sure how.  But I'd imagine you would get this message if you stuck in a random set of numbers.  

Only thing is, this key was sent to me immediately after I verified my founder status the day the announcement came out.  I'm confused why the key is invalid.

On 5/19/2018 at 7:15 AM, Sgt_Dogface said:

I've never used used Steams "Gift" feature before but is it possible to gift my Post Scriptum key to my son's Steam account because I wont use it ?

You can pass the key along (as text/manually), but if you've already activated it on your account, I'm not sure it can be gifted. (Which is a limitation in Steam; I think gifting only works when you purchase there, but I may be wrong! You can also try Steam support.)

I got a key for the english version and cant activate it here in germany.

I mailed the Support 5 days ago but no response.

Today the testing started and i really wanted to try the game :(  

Posted (edited)

I thought I backed Squad on Kickstarter, maybe I didn't, it was a long time ago, I know I bought it on 15th December 2015 which was the day SQUAD was released wasn't it? Any other way to get access to Post Scriptum?

Edited by RipGroove

1 hour ago, RipGroove said:

I thought I backed Squad on Kickstarter, maybe I didn't, it was a long time ago, I know I bought it on 15th December 2015 which was the day SQUAD was released wasn't it? Any other way to get access to Post Scriptum?

I think Not...KickStarter was around 26May2015 Live for 30days/If my memory serves me.

Did you buy any of this??

kickstarter_chart.jpg

On 5/26/2018 at 12:29 AM, HeKKe said:

I got a key for the english version and cant activate it here in germany.

I mailed the Support 5 days ago but no response.

Today the testing started and i really wanted to try the game :(  

A member of our support team had an emergency, but they should be getting back to you shortly. Our apologies for the delay; missing the test is a bummer, I know. (If it helps, my key also didn't work -- doh!)

As you may have guessed, it's related to being in Germany, but getting a new key to you shouldn't be too hard.

On 26.5.2018 at 5:23 PM, RipGroove said:

You can now get Post Scriptum and access to the playtests by just pre-ordering the game on Steam.

Posted (edited)
On 29.5.2018 at 4:28 PM, Gatzby said:

A member of our support team had an emergency, but they should be getting back to you shortly. Our apologies for the delay; missing the test is a bummer, I know. (If it helps, my key also didn't work -- doh!)

As you may have guessed, it's related to being in Germany, but getting a new key to you shouldn't be too hard.

Hey, how is the status with the support staff? I submitted a request regarding german keys on 27th May and still haven't heard a word.

Edited by bsbd0

23 hours ago, bsbd0 said:

Hey, how is the status with the support staff? I submitted a request regarding german keys on 27th May and still haven't heard a word.

Back at it! They're a little slowed down by some broken bones, but they are hoping to be caught up by end of day today or tomorrow. We really do appreciate your patience. <3