Quite simple process. I bought squad on the last day that qualifies 14/12/15. I enter the e-mail I purchased the game with then received a confirmation email. Entered the code and  received e-mail with my key. Entered key in Steam, now just waiting for the release.

I just tried it again to see what would happen and I got this error image.thumb.png.45ecefebfc57376f4dd5c9f8dd81d405.png

Could it be that if you see this error when first trying someone else has redeemed your key? :( 

On 4/17/2018 at 5:39 AM, PROTOCOL said:

My original email provider no longer provides email service. As a result, my new email is different from my original purchase email. It would be very helpful to know how I can get this info updated, in order to claim my key. It would be a waste if I put that old email in to claim as it would go to a dead server/provider. Thanks for review and response. Also sent PM to @Gatzby

Thanks in advance. 

If you haven't yet, reach out to support [at] joinsquad.com. It'd be super helpful to include the original email address. If you have a receipt handy, it'll make their lives easier too. =)

On 4/18/2018 at 12:44 PM, ADeadGuy said:

Hi, 

Can someone help me please, i have not received the email with the confirmation code on. however i am a founder who paid $70 in June 2015. The email just doesnt arrive, checked junk/spam folder etc and even logged in to webmail. Its definitely the same email i had then and now but its just not getting to my inbox. 

I have all the original emails from 2015 onwards just not this confirmation code one i need to progress.

Help please.

ADeadGuy

If you're still missing your key, please get in touch with the folks at support [at] joinsquad.com. Edit: Ah ha! I see you got it sorted. Great!

On 4/18/2018 at 11:40 AM, SgtCrilly said:

Unable to confirm your account!

We are unable to confirm your account at this time.

Contact Support if you feel this is an error!

Please do email [email protected] if you're still having problems receiving your keys. (Check your spam folders too, just in case. =))

13 hours ago, Gatzby said:

If you haven't yet, reach out to support [at] joinsquad.com. It'd be super helpful to include the original email address. If you have a receipt handy, it'll make their lives easier too. =)

If you're still missing your key, please get in touch with the folks at support [at] joinsquad.com. Edit: Ah ha! I see you got it sorted. Great!

Took care of that a couple of days ago via twitter response. All set, thanks. 

I redeemed a key, but Steam says it "the article is not available in your country".

I live in Germany, is there a region lock?

20 hours ago, spookyAUS said:

many thanks now to play the impatient waiting game.

Yaas, I want my Pissed Scrotum, er, I mean Post Scriptum  xD

Just got my key finally.

I am  curious what version of PS we are getting though? Is it base, deluxe, or supporter? 

46 minutes ago, socomseal said:

Just got my key finally.

I am  curious what version of PS we are getting though? Is it base, deluxe, or supporter? 

It's the base version of the game.

Posted (edited)
On 17.4.2018 at 6:50 AM, Prolligan said:

I just can not get the verification sent. I need the confirmation code. Spam folder is also empty.

Hello, first of all many thanks that I (or all Squad supporters) got our Post Scriptum Key. But there is still a question. Which of the 3 versions of Post Scriptum did I get? The Standard, Deluxe or Supporter?

Edited by Prolligan

9 minutes ago, Prolligan said:

Hello, first of all many thanks that I (or all Squad supporters) got our Post Scriptum Key. But there is still a question. Which of the 3 versions of Post Scriptum did I get? The Standard, Deluxe or Supporter?

All backers/supporters from pre steam backing, get a standard edition copy.

26 minutes ago, Prolligan said:

Can I upgrade this? Of course not for the full price.

You should be able to upgrade in the future without paying the full price. They said that they are working on that so just keep your eyes open.

(No ETA from what I know, but the option will be there in the future)

Hi guys

I do have an issue. I tried accessing my email which i purchased squad founder from but it needs my old computer which is at home.

I'm on a  7-8 months trip. Any ideas who i can contact to see if i can get my key?

I do have my transaction ID from paypal for identification purposes

18 hours ago, Hadi said:

Hi guys

I do have an issue. I tried accessing my email which i purchased squad founder from but it needs my old computer which is at home.

I'm on a  7-8 months trip. Any ideas who i can contact to see if i can get my key?

I do have my transaction ID from paypal for identification purposes

Email OWI's support

[email protected]

Posted (edited)

Hi,

i get my Key but i can't use it in Steam. When i try i get this message:
http://Unbenannt.png

i have to say, that i allready buy Post Scriptum, but after i saw this news i handed back to Steam, because i got now i free key ofcause.
Can this be maybe be the issue? thank you in advance!

I live in germany by the way... so the wrong country thing can't be an issue, right?

Edited by Stefank

1 hour ago, Stefank said:

Hi,

i get my Key but i can't use it in Steam. When i try i get this message:
http://Unbenannt.png

i have to say, that i allready buy Post Scriptum, but after i saw this news i handed back to Steam, because i got now i free key ofcause.
Can this be maybe be the issue? thank you in advance!

I live in germany by the way... so the wrong country thing can't be an issue, right?

I know that they're making a seperate version for Germany because of censorship rules. Maybe that's it?

2 hours ago, CHRIS// said:

I know that they're making a seperate version for Germany because of censorship rules. Maybe that's it?

Hm, ok. So is this a Quest i should better ask the developers of Post Scriptum, or is it allready a  known problem annd there will be a solution for the backer's in germany soon?

thats a general question...

On 4/21/2018 at 10:59 AM, Skymo said:

I redeemed a key, but Steam says it "the article is not available in your country".

I live in Germany, is there a region lock?

We did run into an issue with Germany, yes -- if you haven't, email [email protected] Sorry for the inconvenience!

21 hours ago, Stefank said:

Hm, ok. So is this a Quest i should better ask the developers of Post Scriptum, or is it allready a  known problem annd there will be a solution for the backer's in germany soon?

thats a general question...

Go ahead and email us at [email protected] It is a known issue and we're working on a fix. Hang in there. =)

4 minutes ago, Gatzby said:

We did run into an issue with Germany, yes -- if you haven't, email [email protected] Sorry for the inconvenience!

Thanks, I emailed my issue to the support team.