Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I bought Squad in 15/december, the launch day and says:

 

User not found!

There is no user found with that email account.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Odin said:

 

yes. it will still show in your library. all that is saying that it hasn't been officially released yet. These keys are just preparing for release. it isn't ready for play just yet.

 

Hey LugNut, send me a message on Discord if possible if you are still having issues. If you went through the key mailer then it should have mailed you a steam key which you can redeem on Steam to have PS added to your Steam library.

I'm all set, thanks Odin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, anarchist23 said:

I got two keys in my email but only one of them was valid. Who should i contact about it?

i bought 2 copies of squad but only received one PS key?

edit: have 2 now..

Edited by pooley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

 

Im still getting the error message? Anybody else still has a problem with it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I'm getting the "not found message". 

 

So i tried logging into Kickstarter. My email address is not recognize with them either.

 

backing Squad was the last time of using Kickstarter. So im thinking is this issue related?

 

Edit*

Problem sorted

I used an old work email address, which is no longer active.

Edited by Skalbairn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Odin said:

 

Make sure you enter your email address again and your confirmation code on the confirm screen.

works now thanks so much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, tulioveneno said:

I bought Squad in 15/december, the launch day and says:

 

User not found!

There is no user found with that email account.

 

 

 

 

yep, unfortunately you were too late to the party... cutoff date iirc was the 30th of november.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do I contact support? I bout the game back when it was 10.00 but my email will not work on the postscriptum website to get a key. Any one have any idea?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, felderama said:

How do I contact support? I bout the game back when it was 10.00 but my email will not work on the postscriptum website to get a key. Any one have any idea?

 

Are you sure you're a kickstarter supporter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Quadro said:

 

Are you sure you're a kickstarter supporter?

I believe I bought the game through Steam back in 2015

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, felderama said:

I believe I bought the game through Steam back in 2015

It's basically anyone who bought the game before Steam launch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unable to confirm your account!

We are unable to confirm your account at this time.


Contact Support if you feel this is an error!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, SgtCrilly said:

Unable to confirm your account!

We are unable to confirm your account at this time.


Contact Support if you feel this is an error!

 

 

I have the same problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, 

 

Can someone help me please, i have not received the email with the confirmation code on. however i am a founder who paid $70 in June 2015. The email just doesnt arrive, checked junk/spam folder etc and even logged in to webmail. Its definitely the same email i had then and now but its just not getting to my inbox. 

 

I have all the original emails from 2015 onwards just not this confirmation code one i need to progress.

 

Help please.

ADeadGuy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ADeadGuy said:

Hi, 

 

Can someone help me please, i have not received the email with the confirmation code on. however i am a founder who paid $70 in June 2015. The email just doesnt arrive, checked junk/spam folder etc and even logged in to webmail. Its definitely the same email i had then and now but its just not getting to my inbox. 

 

I have all the original emails from 2015 onwards just not this confirmation code one i need to progress.

 

Help please.

ADeadGuy

I beleive that you are going to receive a code to activate the Post Scriptum, I beleive that if your running under a clan Package then your leader is going to receive the Keys for him/her to send out to your Clan , If your working independently then I suggest you Confirm with a  stating you are signed up. and proof of purchase or an Invoice.

-Nemesis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Nemesis said:

I beleive that you are going to receive a code to activate the Post Scriptum, I beleive that if your running under a clan Package then your leader is going to receive the Keys for him/her to send out to your Clan , If your working independently then I suggest you Confirm with a  stating you are signed up. and proof of purchase or an Invoice.

-Nemesis

Got this sorted just now on discord, thanks for the help!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems I was not the purchaser of our clan package but it has been sorted now and the email associated has been identified. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×