Emm, how to redeem key if friend bought 10 key clan pack? I need to contact him for key redeem?

7 minutes ago, Cossack said:

Emm, how to redeem key if friend bought 10 key clan pack? I need to contact him for key redeem?

Yes, you need to get the key from the guy/girl that bought the pack. (The keys will be send to the mail the clan pack was bought from on Kickstarter)

EDT: Of course that person needs to use the link in OP of this topic.

Hi I'm getting"user not found" - what do I need to be a member of? I backed squad Kickstarter & I'm a member on the forums here using the same email, is there a separate Post Scriptum sign up?

Posted (edited)

User not found!

Why can't they just make it easy and do it through this forum. You guys can already check and confirm backers without the need for us to use a system that is clearly a little broken. Thanks.

Edited by MATR1X

12 minutes ago, W4T3RBO7 said:

Hi I'm getting"user not found" - what do I need to be a member of? I backed squad Kickstarter & I'm a member on the forums here using the same email, is there a separate Post Scriptum sign up?

You have to use the mail address you used to buy squad on the website/kickstarter. (Which can be another mail then the one you are using on the forum)

13 minutes ago, MATR1X said:

User not found!

Why can't they just make it easy and do it through this forum. You guys can already check and confirm backers without the need for us to use a system that is clearly a little broken. Thanks.

The system works so far from what I have seen (I instantly got my keys). If you have any trouble maybe try again later and make sure you are using the right mail address.

If you backed the kickstarter through a pre-release clan package, you may have to get the key through your clan.

Tried several emails including the one linked to the kickstarter clan package I personally purchased. No joy yet.

Posted (edited)

i got the code, but it says it is invalid when i try to activate it on steam..

edit: never mind worked now.

Edited by steffenbk1

Hi there, I've no longer the email I bought the game, I've tried it in the website and it works, it says it sent the email, but I can no longer access it because it was a domain I paid and no longer have it.

How can this be fixed? or where can I get support from?

I backed squad on kickstater as a "commander pledge" 100 US$, have not received a key via mail from you guys for post scriptum. Any help!? getting 

User not found!

There is no user found with that email account.

Contact Support if you feel this is an error!

Posted (edited)

hello ,i  buy squad in 2015 from kickstarter ,i'm not a founder? the message write:

There is no user found with that email account.

Edited by RAMBO ITA

I appreciate the generosity of receiving a game for free, especially one that I have been following and would have purchased on Steam anyway so I am gratfeul too. But this system of veryfying emails it seems is already hit and miss and causing frustration from potentially legitimate backers.

I feel backers could have easiy been rewarded as intended without the system that is implemented here. Squad backers records, transactions and details could have been verified and they could have then been notified with the appropriate amount of keys etc via email or on this forum without the need for us to verify our email adresses from several years ago.

Please inform us all of what is being done to fix this and take the care to explain why not all backers details have been included.

Posted (edited)

OOOOOh snapp I was fooled.... No playing with the game yet...

Suck a bull pecker, it sucks to wait that long to play it...

Edited by Dundish

Got my key instantly. I'm glad I didn't close down that Email, since I haven't been using it for a while now.. Many thanks, can't wait to test the game!

I feel like a fat man on a diet, just keep wafting that bacon sandwich smell in front of my nose...and telling me how good it is... lalalalalal I cant hear you!

Hey Guys me and my best friend bough it on kick starter, unfortunately he is dead now :( and I can't access his e-mail

My original email provider no longer provides email service. As a result, my new email is different from my original purchase email. It would be very helpful to know how I can get this info updated, in order to claim my key. It would be a waste if I put that old email in to claim as it would go to a dead server/provider. Thanks for review and response. Also sent PM to @Gatzby

Thanks in advance. 

Email that i used to backup squad during kickstarter is now closed because i did not use it for 4 month so provider decided to shut it down, but i do have my founder badge in steam inventory to proof that i backed up squad during that time.

Sweet! I'm getting really excited after watching recent gameplay videos. Hope this means Post Scriptum's release is not too far off!