Gatzby

Post Scriptum Keys

Panzer_Commander_Branded_v011.jpg

Hey Squaddies,

The time for keys has come! Be sure to read the announcement for more information on Post Scriptum and who qualifies for a free copy.

Ready to claim your key? Click this link now!

middle_separator.png

middle_separator.png

From the entire team at Offworld Industries, thank you for making it all possible. We hope you'll enjoy Post Scriptum as much as you love Squad!

Offworld Out.

There was an issue with a case sensitivity problem and that should be sorted out now. Please verify if you were getting an error before and let me know (via Discord if possible) if there are still issues. Thanks.

I enter my Kickstarter e-mail. But do not get a confirmation code. What am I supposed to do now? Maybe Telekom will not let the mails through again? I only need the verification code. Spam folder ist emty

Edited by Prolligan

When I put my code that arrived in the email the following message appears:

"Unable to confirm your account!
We are unable to confirm your account at this time.

Contact Support if you feel this is an error! "

And I´m a supporter.

5ad545e751b04_Desktop16-04-201821-53-14-668.thumb.jpg.56f62f35e5c6041373f6612fc0adf644.jpg

Edited by Banjo
Put a picture

Very cool, thanks for this! 

At the risk of sounding greedy, what about those of us who backed at multiple levels?

9 minutes ago, Grey said:

Very cool, thanks for this! 

At the risk of sounding greedy, what about those of us who backed at multiple levels?

I didn't think about that. I think if you go through the process once for each backer level you have, you should be able to get all of your keys.

7 minutes ago, Odin said:

I think if you go through the process once for each backer level you have, you should be able to get all of your keys.

I get an "already confirmed" message. This is already a very generous offer, so I'm perfectly happy with what I have received. That said, I wouldn't turn down free keys for my other levels! I'm sure my clanmates would be thrilled as well :D

1 minute ago, Grey said:

I get an "already confirmed" message. This is already a very generous offer, so I'm perfectly happy with what I have received. That said, I wouldn't turn down free keys for my other levels! I'm sure my clanmates would be thrilled as well :D

send me a message with your email. if you can please send via Discord. thanks.

So, I have my game key, and try to activate it.  Says "invalid code"  is this not ready for that stage yet?

Having this issue and not sure why... i have bought the squad of kickstarter and got my perks on steam and the keys worked for squad but for post scriptum it cant confirm my account?

Unable to confirm your account!

12 minutes ago, magicstudiopro said:

Having this issue and not sure why... i have bought the squad of kickstarter and got my perks on steam and the keys worked for squad but for post scriptum it cant confirm my account?

Unable to confirm your account!

Make sure you enter your email address again and your confirmation code on the confirm screen.

I'm getting;

User not found!

There is no user found with that email account.

Contact Support if you feel this is an error!

I bought the Company Clan 10 pack - Founder Level

2 hours ago, Hooves said:

So, I have my game key, and try to activate it.  Says "invalid code"  is this not ready for that stage yet?

I haven't found a link on steam to DL it yet, or add it to my library, I'm assuming that it's not yet available? 

Edited by LugNut

1 hour ago, contact said:

This is the message I got when I entered my key

post scriptum.jpg

yes. it will still show in your library. all that is saying that it hasn't been officially released yet. These keys are just preparing for release. it isn't ready for play just yet.

1 hour ago, LugNut said:

I haven't found a link on steam to DL it yet, or add it to my library, I'm assuming that it's not yet available? 

Hey LugNut, send me a message on Discord if possible if you are still having issues. If you went through the key mailer then it should have mailed you a steam key which you can redeem on Steam to have PS added to your Steam library.