I play for about 15-30 minutes and ir freeze the screen and i must to SHIFT+CTRL+DEL and close it and i get this error:  https://imgur.com/a/2ZqI4

What i have done:

*** re-installed squad

*** repaired EAC

*** re-installed EAC 

*** deleted appdata

*** cleared in-game cache

*** ran squad and steam as admin

*** verified files

Hello Eric,

Thank you for contacting us!
Sorry to hear you\re having issue running the game. Game Security Violation errors are usually caused by unnecessary programs running in the background. To fix this please start by installing the latest Windows updates. Then perform a 'cold reboot' by running the following command in the command-line as administrator:
shutdown /r /f /t 0

After the restart proceed to close all programs not related to Windows and launch the game again. It should run without issues after that.

Have a great day and enjoy your game!

Hello

Has the issue fixed yet? 
Do you get another error message like "Untrsted System file (C:\Windows\System32\User32.dll) error"

Please let me know so that I can help you to troubleshoot if this issue is still persistent 

On 15/04/2018 at 9:55 PM, samwiseOrigin said:

Hello

Has the issue fixed yet? 
Do you get another error message like "Untrsted System file (C:\Windows\System32\User32.dll) error"

Please let me know so that I can help you to troubleshoot if this issue is still persistent 

No, my game just FREEZE the screen, i can hear sounds repeatedly and i must to do CTRL+SHIFT+DEL and Log off the windows, then the error appear...

Please provide your full hardware specs 

Please navigate yourself to 

steam\steamapps\common\Squad\EasyAntiCheat

and Delete Certificate Folder and verify the game