SlumLord

KARMAKUT's Video Thread

@karmakut

Can you please post your video's in this thread when/if you get a chance? I know there are at least 10-20 of us who would like you to. They are really educational, and PASSIONATE. New Operators, and Non-PR Vets need to understand how to play the game the right way, and how to communicate, and coordinate. 

It is up to Badass Operators like yourself to to build and shape this awesome community and I think a lot of us can agree that you and your crew do it better than most. I think we can all agree that THIS is the best place to discuss the tactics, nuances, mechanics, and other gameplay stuff. Until you get your own forum of course.

We have a year or two or three (Hopefully no more), until Squad really starts to get into full swing and get everything fleshed out and polished, and I for one look forward to you being on my side of the Battlefield at least that long.

SlumLord over and out.

I think this was my personal favorite for a long time, so I will start this thread off right by dropping it:

What are some of your guys' favorites?

Any other SL's on here as PASSIONATE about Squad? If so I would love to squad up sometime!

Posted (edited)

He screams alot, but if evrybody was as good at mortars as him, they might make a difference once in a while.

Edited by oTec

On 4/11/2018 at 12:31 AM, oTec said:

He screams alot, but if evrybody was as good at mortars as him, they might make a difference once in a while.

Every good leader or commander I have had ever, IRL or online, has screamed a lot and used some very "colorful" language. The reason I tend not to SL these days is I know too well that personally, I, scream, yell, shout, kick, smack, and even execute insubordinate soldiers (fully within my rights as a commander on the battlefield hehe). I am not the best leader in the heat of the battle. Perhaps IRL, I could be who knows. But for an online mil sim fps shooter whatever game, I am just too emotional and invested/committed to winning the battle at all costs! And I know this full well, so I leave it up to dudes like Karma who are much better leaders than I. And 90% of other SL's. 

NEW VIDEO IS UP! I am putting it on for everyone to watch and discuss at the NORTHWEST GAMERS IRL HQ here in PORTLAND, OREGON:

Very helpful, please direct newbies to this video :) Very informational.

Posted (edited)

A lot of you need this, maybe even more than I do....

Very helpful, please direct newbies to this video :) Very informational.

Edited by SlumLord

On 4/12/2018 at 2:01 PM, SlumLord said:

Every good leader or commander I have had ever, IRL or online, has screamed a lot and used some very "colorful" language.

Hmmmm, yet people hate Doctor Hammer? lol

18 hours ago, Robin Sage said:

Hmmmm, yet people hate Doctor Hammer? lol

I love JOHN HAMMER MAN!

But here is another awesome video from Karma: