Ronan6793

Linking my steam account

Sorry if this isn't the correct place for this question. I recently today tried to link my steam account to this account on the forums but when I went through the process it says that my account is already linked with another account. I could have possible made an account with my other email I used to use however I don't remember doing this and also my current login details are the same as I used in the previous website when I bought the game pre-Steam release. Is their any possible way to find out what account my steam is linked to?

Hello.

I just talked to one of the Devs, we can tell you that your email address is not linked with another forum account, this is the only one linked to this email address. You could check your PayPal history and emails looking for a registration mail from joinsquad.com to find out which email address you used.

I am getting this as well, my forums account, kickstarter, and steam all are under the same email. Can you help me out?

Posted (edited)

It must be something wrong with the link steam account. Or, I´m already linked... I know my user was linked before, 100%. 

BTW!    I have change my name here on Squad Forum. Maybe that is why it says "account is already linked with another account" ??

Edited by Dundish

Yeah, im also sure I have had my tags and steam account linked in the past too. Thanks @Dundish! Good to know!

17 hours ago, Dundish said:

It must be something wrong with the link steam account. Or, I´m already linked... I know my user was linked before, 100%. 

BTW!    I have change my name here on Squad Forum. Maybe that is why it says "account is already linked with another account" ??

Dundish, your account is linked. You are still in the founders group. 

3 minutes ago, Ratboyslim said:

Yeah, im also sure I have had my tags and steam account linked in the past too. Thanks @Dundish! Good to know!

You are also in the founders group.

Meaning: Your steam accounts are linked.

2 minutes ago, Odin said:

Dundish, your account is linked. You are still in the founders group. 

You are also in the founders group.

Ah okay, thank you Odin. Does that mean my steam account is linked successfully? Its just that it says that my steam account is linked to another user although I did read somewhere recently that there have been issues of some kind on the forums to do with this?

2 minutes ago, Ratboyslim said:

Ah okay, thank you Odin. Does that mean my steam account is linked successfully? Its just that it says that my steam account is linked to another user although I did read somewhere recently that there have been issues of some kind on the forums to do with this?

Yes, your account is linked. The forums are still having some issues and I'm trying to find some time to work on them. Hopefully soon.

Just now, Odin said:

Yes, your account is linked. The forums are still having some issues and I'm trying to find some time to work on them. Hopefully soon.

Thanks for the clarification and thank you very much for your speedy response!