ArrKayCee

Small Detail About Vehicle Turrets (could be more though)

First time here don't know what tags to put, sorry. I noticed something that isn't a massive deal but weird coming from Arma 3. When I was using a vehicle turret from about 400m I noticed that the bullets don't fall with gravity but they follow the line marked by turret scope. Not a huge deal, it actually makes things a bit easier, but if you're going for realism that would be something I would look in to. 

Try firing over longer distance,the drop is huge try using a tandem rocket the drop is huge there too.

The drop is always here but it depends of a lot of things its not that easy to implement it. 

Posted (edited)
On 4/10/2018 at 2:41 AM, Bahrein said:

Try firing over longer distance,the drop is huge try using a tandem rocket the drop is huge there too.

The drop is always here but it depends of a lot of things its not that easy to implement it. 

I don't mean the drop is not there, what I mean by it is that instead of following gravity, and going towards the center of the earth, the bullets followed the path as if the vehicle was on perfectly even surface when it wasn't. Give me a day I'll upload a video showing what I mean and link it....if I'm allowed to post links? Am I? I'll look that up too.

Edit: By golly you're right. At 250m it looked like the drop was following the sight, but at 500 it is clear that it is true gravity. Thanks for the tip!

Edited by ArrKayCee