Gatzby

Post Scriptum for Squad Founders

Oh wow, i definitely wasn't expecting this! Squad is only Kickstarter game i've backed so far, very glad to get this as well!

On 4/19/2018 at 10:13 AM, Pmikey said:

Is there a place to contact support for the error?

Yep! If you meet the requirements and think there's an error, you can email support[at]joinsquad.com. If you can, please include the original backing email address, any proof of purchase you might have around.

ps_key_chart.png

I was already more than happy with just a discount on PS, but now i got two keys! Awesome!

Big thanks to both Offworld and Periscope for the keys, a wonderful surprise on top of an already fantastic game.

The game has not downloaded but testing has started and you have to pre order to get instant access.

Is the game only available on public release?

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Spoons27 said:

The game has not downloaded but testing has started and you have to pre order to get instant access.

Is the game only available on public release?

https://steamcommunity.com/app/736220/discussions/0/1696048426806797528/

You will see in your steam library two names...

Post Scriptum

Post Scriptum - Test Server (download this one)

Note: Expect the game to have bugs and may not run as well on your system since it is in the testing phase. So many people already complaining about the game.

Edited by Ghost Assassin

Hi!

I got the Key from our  Squad Clanfounderpack on Kickstarter, when i try to activate i get this Message "Sorry, but the following items are not available for purchase in this country[...]"

Anyone any Ideas?

image.thumb.png.8d99c6310f32ba34a5e175ebbde98b2c.png

image.png

Am I supposed to receive my key via email when filling the form? I'm not getting any mails and I was a squad backer.

19 minutes ago, JakCurse said:

Am I supposed to receive my key via email when filling the form? I'm not getting any mails and I was a squad backer.

Did you goto link and put in the email you used to buy Squad at Kickstarter?  It will send you a code and then another page pops up where you enter email and code, then it sends key to you in your email.

Posted (edited)

NVM solution found

Edited by Simon1279

I bought Post Scriptum yesterday. Can I participate in the weekend tests? Can teams be created even now? Thank you.