Gatzby

Post Scriptum for Squad Founders

Posted (edited)

Meh, nothing blah blah blah, it's unfair yet :) 

Edited by Dundish

I bought my copy of Squad in summer 2015, does this count as founder? If i remember correctly i bought the squad leader package or something, or was Founder a separate package, i can't remember?

7 minutes ago, MilosV said:

I bought my copy of Squad in summer 2015, does this count as founder? If i remember correctly i bought the squad leader package or something, or was Founder a separate package, i can't remember?

My understanding is anything purchased before the Steam EA release entitles you to a free copy of PS. Summer 2015 is before that so you're in luck.

20 minutes ago, MilosV said:

Yep , you're good to go mate. Just type in the email addy you used when you bought SQUAD from their website, and you'll get a key sent to that addy.

6 hours ago, scoobi said:

It would be great if owners of both games could have a combined server browser list.

Genius! 

15 hours ago, koschilein said:

See my post:

I think I was one of the ones that bought a key right before early access, but it then got delayed as I have an email of me contacting support and them manually sending me a steam early-access key. This was 12/15/15

Very awesome news, thanks guys, I can't wait to redeem it I would have paid good money for this game, glad I could chip in 100 for squad early.

AWWW SHIT! Well hopefully this will also bring back some of the old founders... back when it felt like the community was so small, it felt like everyone knew each other. Looking forward to hopefully seeing some people I haven't played with in ages!

14 hours ago, Major Trouble said:

My understanding is anything purchased before the Steam EA release entitles you to a free copy of PS. Summer 2015 is before that so you're in luck.

14 hours ago, Verdin said:

Yep , you're good to go mate. Just type in the email addy you used when you bought SQUAD from their website, and you'll get a key sent to that addy.

Thanks mates, now all i have to do is go in to the wolves den in order to get the game for free, since i used my EX gf's email for the Squad purchase , gg

28 minutes ago, MilosV said:

Thanks mates, now all i have to do is go in to the wolves den in order to get the game for free, since i used my EX gf's email for the Squad purchase , gg

Oh my. Going in behind enemy lines. I wish you luck.

And THIS is why our devs are the best devs :)

I will continue to throw piles and piles of cash at this project.

Making sure this guy is on page three, since there are still questions. =)

JcCfmV7.png

Posted (edited)
On 4/12/2018 at 1:10 PM, Gatzby said:

Making sure this guy is on page three, since there are still questions. =)

JcCfmV7.png

Hey how about me? I was the first dude on PR that pledged to spend THOUSANDS of dollars and buy 100+ keys/copies of this game? So far I have probably gone through 50+ copies already to friends, family, followers, and everyone who has bought a battlestation or workstation from us in the last 2 years :)

WANT TO KNOW MORE?

Everyone that comes into contact with me is told, "BUY SQUAD. BUY IT NOW. BEST GAME EVER. SUPPORT THESE DUDES."

I come into contact with several people a DAY, that end up at least following Squad/Waiting for full release.

Do I get a free copy or what?

HAHAHA JUST KIDDING IDGAF AND I WAKE UP AT DAWN EVERY DAY AND BUST MY ASS UNTIL DUSK OR LATER SO THAT I CAN AFFORD TO NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT $50-$100 HERE OR THERE :) 

I will support this project nearly as much as I do Squad and that includes spending THOUSANDS on it.

It would be nice to get some kudos or something though since as far as I can tell I am the BIGGEST, LOUDEST, MOST PASSIONATE mother flipping Squad Brand Ambassador I guess, I have not really heard much from @IrOnTaXi @Merlin @RoyAwesome , my fellow Northwest Gamers... but screw it that is not what it is about. It is about supporting the projects that you love and are really passionate about. And this is shaping up to be the game that we all knew they would make for us.

Anyway, I urge everyone to do what you can to support both of these awesome projects.

I will take this opportunity to say that I would GLADLY pay an extra $50-$100 for a "DLC" or something to inject some more cash into this project, and ensure it's success and what have you. Star Citizen model for the win. Start selling TANKS and APC's and Lil Bird's! CHILLOUT JUST KIDDING. Sorta. I really do wish there was like a $20-$40 DLC or something because I just do not see it being fair at all that we only paid $20/$40/$60 or whatever for this. It is a massive amount of work and should be closer to at least $80-$100. This "game" at $60 is a freaking STEAL. At $40 it's just absurd. At $20 (Which I have bought it at quite a few times), is just plain old DUMB.

If supporting PS in anyway helps support our Dev's I am all for it. Plus, WWII is just about the most manliest thing ever, so I am doubly all for it.

Edited by SlumLord

35 minutes ago, SlumLord said:

It would be nice to get some kudos or something though since as far as I can tell I am the BIGGEST, LOUDEST, MOST PASSIONATE mother flipping Squad Brand Ambassador I guess, I have not really heard much from @IrOnTaXi @Merlin @RoyAwesome 

If this was true, you would know RoyAwesome is no longer with the project and hasn't been for nearly a year. xD 

Keep supporting them though. I know not every fan can keep up with development all the time. Good to see you're still around the forum. :)

2 hours ago, DesmoLocke said:

If this was true, you would know RoyAwesome is no longer with the project and hasn't been for nearly a year. xD 

Keep supporting them though. I know not every fan can keep up with development all the time. Good to see you're still around the forum. :)

I heard some shit about roy, just tagged him because he lives close and is a Pacific Northwest Gamer but been too busy with my own stuff (I got loads goin on these days), and yeah people get burnt out quickly, far too quickly due to the whole early release/alpha-beta access model of gaming now. 

Glad to see you still on the forums my dude. You reach more people in a few hours than I do in a month haha. I bet I still get more people to sit down and buy copies of this game though. In fact, you still don't get to hangout with me or my bros unless you got Squad them's the rules. V10 and beyond is getting pretty cool!

11 hours ago, Major Trouble said:

@SlumLord I am confused. You say you'd gladly spend thousands on supporting Squad/PS but you're asking for a free copy? O.o

Read again? Slowly.

10 hours ago, SlumLord said:

Read again? Slowly.

23 hours ago, SlumLord said:

Do I get a free copy or what?

HAHAHA JUST KIDDING IDGAF AND I WAKE UP AT DAWN EVERY DAY AND BUST MY ASS UNTIL DUSK OR LATER SO THAT I CAN AFFORD TO NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT $50-$100 HERE OR THERE :) 

I will support this project nearly as much as I do Squad and that includes spending THOUSANDS on it.

Yep just did.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Major Trouble said:

Yep just did.

Cool bro. Thank mans. Have a nice day :)

Edited by SlumLord