Gatzby

Post Scriptum for Squad Founders

I'm really looking forward to this game. I want to pay now, lol.

I know PostScriptum is built on the Squad system. Does it seem to me or is there more content in Post Scriptum than in Squad?

11 minutes ago, dunadan101 said:

If I bought the Squad Leader perk on the website, does that mean I get it too?

Yes, it does. You will get a Key.

Here is a graphic @SuicidalChairpostet on Reddit for clarification:

JcCfmV7.png

Even though i don't qualify for a key, very nice gesture. +1

This is really an awesome gesture and it's much appreciated! Now we know at least that PS is going to kick-off with a solid, experienced player base.

Yay! Best non-birthday present ever!! Upon reading the thread title, I was expecting a discount at best, classy move OWI/Periscope. 

Ridiculously generous of you guys! Thank you so much OWI and Periscope games.

Wow! I was not expecting this at all! Offworld and Periscope devs are the greatest! Many thanks for your kindness and generosity! 

YHV5HdY.gif

8 hours ago, koschilein said:

JcCfmV7.png

It doesnt clarify the "i dont remember" option :D. I've bought it as soon as i saw it, but i dont know when and where....

Edit: okey, ive found the paypal email. Ive bought it on 2015 nov. 30. It wasnt on steam at that time, right? :D

31 minutes ago, bPatrik said:

It doesnt clarify the "i dont remember" option :D. I've bought it as soon as i saw it, but i dont know when and where....

Edit: okey, ive found the paypal email. Ive bought it on 2015 nov. 30. It wasnt on steam at that time, right? :D

Well if you bought it from joinsquad you will get a key. The EA Steam release was 15.12.2015 (or 15.12.2015 for some)

1 hour ago, mazadu said:

I don't even know if I qualify...

See my post:

22 hours ago, koschilein said:

JcCfmV7.png

19 hours ago, bPatrik said:

Yeah, you should be good. You might also have a Founder or Rifleman status somewhere in Steam (after the launch, of course ;)) that would indicate it. Seeing as you have your receipt, it sounds like you even have the right email address. You win most prepared! (And our undying love for being so.)

what a great and unexpected gift :) just made my day. Glad I leapt at the last minute and bought from Joinsquad on 14/12/15. Can't believe I been playing for over 2 years.

It would be great if owners of both games could have a combined server browser list.

@Gatzby What if your original purchase email is no longer active? How do you go about updating to ensure you get your key sent to your new email?

Hi guys! 

Best news i've got in a looooooong time! :o

But i don't remember which email i used back then - is it possible to found out somehow? 

Help pls!