Neugo

Player faction preferences

Posted (edited)

Hello guys,

i'm a fairly new player with only about 20 or so matches behind me, and i have a question to ask. Every single time i played, USA team lost, wether i was playing for them, or against them. I know they have somewhat similar/superior gear compared to other factions and i have no problem popping baddies with an M4 (doing it easier than with an AKM). It's just that every time i was on the team, the teamplay was lacking compared to my experience with militia or russia. Is it something to do with actual gear, or just newbies tending towards the movie heroes?

Edited by Neugo

Its just a coincidenceIt all depends how good the whole team is.I heard a lot about USA beeing supirior and always wining on Al-Bashra but in many cases i won with the insugents and many times i won with USA some factions may look supperior then others but its all about team play then anything else.

And there is a lot of team switching in this game this days when a team starts to loose with rage quiting you get team switching too.

So all in all i think its just a coincidence.

tends to be movie hero sorts... but it does depend on the map and the faction you play against.   Many US sides don't double team the strykers so they are really vulnerable to the buffed 30mm on the Russian side when soloing on large maps... when playing militia I'm rarely on the winning side as the maps that they seem to appear on just suit the US optics 

If your playing against insurgents then it tends to be on the tighter maps where iron sights are actually superior as its all close quarters.  

7 minutes ago, embecmom said:

tends to be movie hero sorts... but it does depend on the map and the faction you play against.   Many US sides don't double team the strykers so they are really vulnerable to the buffed 30mm on the Russian side when soloing on large maps... when playing militia I'm rarely on the winning side as the maps that they seem to appear on just suit the US optics 

If your playing against insurgents then it tends to be on the tighter maps where iron sights are actually superior as its all close quarters.  

Dont listine to him he dose not know s..t ;-)

Hahaha just kidding love you buddy.

I won with militia a bunch of times too i think playing as militia against the Russians is more harder the the Americans since in the forest type maps Americans glow in the woods with their uniforms ;-)

Posted (edited)

In V9 the US were the strongest faction. CQC Full Auto M4's + Optic/Red dot for all and strykers ruled the vehicle warfare.

In V10, russia now dominates the vehicle warfare due to the 30MM BTR being able to beat stryker 1:1 easily.

The removal of full auto for Medic/LAT/Optics on US means that they no longer have a CQC advantage.

Edited by oTec

It ALL boils down to the actual team playing and their coordination between squads. Militia and Insurgents definitely have mobility advantage with those fast as **** techies and especially the logistical truck techie. It can carry 1000 construction points which translates into 4 habs (250 per hab) without having to go back to resupply. A good team will utilize their vehicles to the full potential. 

This is by far my favorite vehicle in the game because it allows me to set up 3 back up fobs and 1 forward fob in a single run while the rest of the team are holding the mid cap. Did I forget to mention how fast they are lol? 

Usually when playing Militia / Insurgents you want to get up close and personal to avoid engagements against the U.S. & R.U. optics.